Game that you never got around to play, still want to, but know you never will?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Decko5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Decko5
Member since 2004 • 9428 Posts

Games are coming out in rapid fashion and sometimes our busy lives just prevent us from playing. I know in my case I never got around to playing any Assassin's Creed game past the first one (worst one from what I hear and believe).

How about you?

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#2 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14419 Posts

The Witcher 2. I want to pick it up today, but it's a massive game and black friday is coming up and I don't want to be playing the game, Halo 4 and Dishonored at the same time.

noize_suppress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 noize_suppress
Member since 2011 • 101 Posts

Assassins Creed also, Only played Brotherhood a few weeks ago and just coudnt get into it. Will think about picking up the third one for christmas but theres to many good games coming out to gaurantee a purchase. Never played Dead Space series either.

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

Heavenly Sword. I remember the commercials when the PS3 came out and I wanted to play it, but never got around to it. Probably never will.

Sleeping Dogs. Looked kind of interesting but I'll probably never find the time for it.

Valkyria Chronicles. People say it's great but if I haven't bought it by now, I most likely never will.

Heavy Rain. I'd like to experience it, but I imagine the upcoming Beyond: Two Souls will kind of be along the same lines and it looks more interesting anyway.

Decko5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Decko5

Assassins Creed also, Only played Brotherhood a few weeks ago and just coudnt get into it. Will think about picking up the third one for christmas but theres to many good games coming out to gaurantee a purchase. Never played Dead Space series either.

noize_suppress
Forgot about Dead Space, I played the first one but the disc was damaged and I never bothered again, even though I really liked it.
EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#6 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

Max Payne series.

Lulekani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lulekani
Member since 2012 • 2318 Posts
Army Of Two & Left 4 Dead series. I always wanted to play'em but I never will simply because I plan on Playing President Evil 6 & Bayonetta 1st.
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

La Noire. I bought it and still have yet to play it.

BLKR4330

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 BLKR4330
Member since 2006 • 1698 Posts

this mostly applies to the lengthier rpg's for which i want to be sure i have the time to really get into them before i start playing. main entries on that list are baldurs gate 2, planescape torment and morrowind. i was able to scratch gothic 2 of the list earlier this year so still have some hope that i'll get around to playing them eventually.

xWoW_Rougex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 xWoW_Rougex
Member since 2009 • 2793 Posts

Old school (pre WoW) mmorpgs like Dark age of Camelot for example. I never played them, wish I could but they are so dead I will never be able to play them.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#11 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
Metal Gear Solid 4. It had recently came out when I first got my PS3 and the high scores and everything caught my attention, but I knew and still know very little of the series so I held back from jumping into it. Over the years I've came pretty close to really considering getting it, but it's always slipped my mind. As for other games I want to play, I plan on getting to them sometime or another, but I have quite the list growing... Sleeping Dogs, Borderlands 2, Just Cause 2, Far Cry 2, God of War Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus, Dishonored, Crysis, AC3, Spec Ops: The Line, and Need for Speed: Most Wanted just to name the ones I can think of... plus there's games I plan to revisit but don't know when or if I'll get to them.
Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#12 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5905 Posts

Two Worlds II. I put about 40 hours into it, but that game is huge and I never got around to completing it.

ItsJoeMama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ItsJoeMama
Member since 2012 • 184 Posts

Dark Souls and Assassin's Creed Revelations.

LordBrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LordBrew
Member since 2008 • 269 Posts

I've been meaning to install Morrowind GOTY edition along with a bunch of mods for over a year now. Just haven't found the time to do it yet. Maybe tomorrow...

Decko5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Decko5
[QUOTE="SoNin360"]Metal Gear Solid 4. It had recently came out when I first got my PS3 and the high scores and everything caught my attention, but I knew and still know very little of the series so I held back from jumping into it. Over the years I've came pretty close to really considering getting it, but it's always slipped my mind. As for other games I want to play, I plan on getting to them sometime or another, but I have quite the list growing... Sleeping Dogs, Borderlands 2, Just Cause 2, Far Cry 2, God of War Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus, Dishonored, Crysis, AC3, Spec Ops: The Line, and Need for Speed: Most Wanted just to name the ones I can think of... plus there's games I plan to revisit but don't know when or if I'll get to them.

Dat backlog
tryagainlater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#16 tryagainlater
Member since 2005 • 7446 Posts

999: Looks interesting but I'll probably never get around to it.

Silent Hill 3: I loved the first 2 games and I missed this when it came out. With the HD collection being a dud, I'll probably never get around to buying and playing this.

GamerZem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GamerZem
Member since 2012 • 526 Posts

I'd have to go with Borderlands 2.

It nearly lived up to my expectations, but there was something about it that just couldn't keep me playing. I don't have as much time for gaming as I used to, also.

ReviewerDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ReviewerDrake
Member since 2011 • 805 Posts

All of the LEGO games everyone gives them so much praise but I don't think I'll have the time to play them all... People have suggested picking one but I'm the kinda guy that has to complete the whole set if I were to buy one I would need to buy them all.

PetJel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 PetJel
Member since 2009 • 3725 Posts

The Witcher 2, Final Fantasy 13, Dark Cloud 1 and 2. Not sure if I'll NEVER get around to playing them but I know it won't be anytime soon.

NiKva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NiKva
Member since 2010 • 8181 Posts
Every Legend of Zelda game. I've touched upon a few of them, but scratched the surface of the story.
Borrizee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Borrizee
Member since 2012 • 428 Posts
Rogue galaxy,resonance of faith,ff up to6,fable,...there are so many. Thinking about it makes my gamers heart bleed...
Avatar image for thedarklinglord
thedarklinglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 thedarklinglord
Member since 2003 • 1106 Posts
All of the Elder Scrolls games.
Angie7F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Angie7F
Member since 2011 • 1175 Posts
Persona 4. The whole series is so time consuming, I know I shouldn't start it when I am so busy with work.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

Every Legend of Zelda game. I've touched upon a few of them, but scratched the surface of the story.NiKva

You absolutely have to play

Ocarina of TIme

Majora's Mask

A Link To The Past

and I would also highly highly reccomend

Oracle of Ages

Oracle of Seasons

Wind Waker

and obviously pretty much all of them are very good games, so all are worth playing.

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#25 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

Black on the PS2