This topic is locked from further discussion.

ArneZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 ArneZ
Member since 2005 • 604 Posts
Anyone here got a game related tattoo??
I think i will have the Hitman Logo on my arm.....=)
SoulSlayer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SoulSlayer_
Member since 2005 • 3426 Posts
Don't have any. If I ever get a game related tattoo it would be the Zelda TP triforce.
ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 ninjaxams
Member since 2004 • 7500 Posts
I have master chief on my leg. It was actually in the april 2003 issue of OXM. I got it to remember all those fun times I had with my friends.
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts
Don't have any. If I ever get a game related tattoo it would be the Zelda TP triforce.SoulSlayer_
Same here
Large_Soda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Large_Soda
Member since 2003 • 8658 Posts
I don't think I would want a tattoo of something that is not going to have meaning throughout my whole life, ie, bands, games, girlfriends. I also think that regardless of the tattoo you get you are going to get bored of it and at some point regret it. The regret and boredom will only be magnified if you get something stupid like a videogame character.
anthonynaude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 anthonynaude
Member since 2005 • 44 Posts
if i wanted a tatoo concerning a game it would be the hitman insignia
musicXpirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 musicXpirate
Member since 2005 • 3040 Posts
i'm working on a game legging. so far i have mario, bowser, a metroid, pacman and megaman. it's coming along nicely.
GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts
I plan on getting a Neverwinter Nights tatoo soon, the cult of the unseeing eye. Already seen some pics of it done and it looks awesome. Tatoos= awesome.
SteelAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SteelAttack
Member since 2005 • 10520 Posts
I plan on getting a Neverwinter Nights tatoo soon, the cult of the unseeing eye. Already seen some pics of it done and it looks awesome. Tatoos= awesome.GodModeEnabled
I plan on getting a Tingle tattoo soon.
GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GodModeEnabled
[QUOTE="GodModeEnabled"]I plan on getting a Neverwinter Nights tatoo soon, the cult of the unseeing eye. Already seen some pics of it done and it looks awesome. Tatoos= awesome.SteelAttack
I plan on getting a Tingle tattoo soon.

If you are serious you should totally get it on your ass.
NINJA65056

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#11 NINJA65056
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts
As nerdy as it might be i want a Cloud Stife (Final fantasy 7's main character) tattoo on my ankle!
SteelAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SteelAttack
Member since 2005 • 10520 Posts
[QUOTE="GodModeEnabled"] If you are serious you should totally get it on your ass.

No. I'm not serious. But wouldn't that be awesome? Manliness +1000 points. I've always wanted to get a tattoo, but I've never really made my mind. I always chicken out. What would happen when I'm old and wrinkled? How would Tingle look?
GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GodModeEnabled
[QUOTE="SteelAttack"][QUOTE="GodModeEnabled"] If you are serious you should totally get it on your ass.

No. I'm not serious. But wouldn't that be awesome? Manliness +1000 points. I've always wanted to get a tattoo, but I've never really made my mind. I always chicken out. What would happen when I'm old and wrinkled? How would Tingle look?

lmao, I know you werent serious, neither was I. Tattoos are about living in the here and now and not worrying about the future or consequences of your actions. Not being an ass but who says you are going to live to be old and grey? Id rather be an awesome looking corpse than a lame ass old man anyday. I was talked into getting my first couple of tats, and im glad I did it. They hurt a bit sure but not as bad as people would have you believe, and its more fun going with a friend or girlfriend to get them done together. Besides if you are that apprehensive about them do what I did and start with a fairly small one (I got a japenese symbol for my first and it took literally 5 minutes in the chair)
Avatar image for AtomicTangerine
AtomicTangerine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AtomicTangerine
Member since 2005 • 4413 Posts

First of all, I think tattoos in general are a bad idea just because they are permanent, and will only be cool to the small segment of the planet that "gets it."  But doing one based on what you think is cool RIGHT NOW is even worse.  For example, think how somebody who got a Dante tattoo after playing Devil May Cry felt when DMC2 came out. 

However, the one tatoo I would condone is a tattoo all along your arm to make it look like the grappling hook from Bionic Commando.  That would just be awesome.

GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GodModeEnabled

First of all, I think tattoos in general are a bad idea just because they are permanent, and will only be cool to the small segment of the planet that "gets it."  But doing one based on what you think is cool RIGHT NOW is even worse.  For example, think how somebody who got a Dante tattoo after playing Devil May Cry felt when DMC2 came out. 

However, the one tatoo I would condone is a tattoo all along your arm to make it look like the grappling hook from Bionic Commando.  That would just be awesome.

AtomicTangerine
Getting tattoos to impress other people is wrong anyways, tattoos are all about you. What other people think shouldn't even relate to the equation, I say if you like it and it makes you happy than power to you. And for your example of the Dante tattoo, that fan would be really happy when DMC3 came out.
Avatar image for AtomicTangerine
AtomicTangerine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 AtomicTangerine
Member since 2005 • 4413 Posts
[QUOTE="AtomicTangerine"]

However, the one tattoo I would condone is a tattoo all along your arm to make it look like the grappling hook from Bionic Commando.  That would just be awesome.

GodModeEnabled

Getting tattoos to impress other people is wrong anyways, tattoos are all about you. What other people think shouldn't even relate to the equation, I say if you like it and it makes you happy than power to you. And for your example of the Dante tattoo, that fan would be really happy when DMC3 came out.

Okay, DMC 3 was good, I'll give you that!  However, if DMC 4 isn't, this hypothetical person has a very uncool leg until DMC redeems itself again!

Bandit_Haze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 Bandit_Haze
Member since 2005 • 4950 Posts

i have a tattoo, not game related... i don't think thats a good idea, cos if whatever game character u get starts appearing in crap games, your tattoos not gonna look so cool anymore

i don't a tattoo has to be meaningful, but don't get anything thats based on a fad, or some kind of temporary opinion

oldogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 oldogg
Member since 2003 • 823 Posts
ive got master shake on my chest
UtkarshDave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 UtkarshDave
Member since 2004 • 919 Posts

Not technically a gaming tattoo I guess, but I've got Max from Sam & Max on my left arm. Remember Sam & Max Hit the Road for PC back in 93?

That's where I first discovered them, but it lead me to the comic books it was based on. I'm an illustrator and the comics became a big influence.

So I figured, what the hell.