Game Recommendations For Somebody Who Doesn't Branch Out Much

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kidcunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kidcunner
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

I've been wanting to branch out a little bit more and try some new games. I'm mainly a guy who plays sports games. I also enjoy the GTA and Far Cry series, and am looking forward to RDR later this year. I'm just kind of burnt out on sports games and want to try some new stuff that doesn't have too much of a learning curve.

I'm not really into RPG's, and I'm not good at shooters. Wanted to get into them but it's just not something I can get down. Just looking for something fun that's more "pick up and play". Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

koolyoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#2 koolyoe
Member since 2005 • 175 Posts

What platform?

Do you like racing? Try Forza Horizon 3 (Amazon might still be having its sale on it digital if you like)

What about rocket league?

Maybe you would like Destiny or The Division or Ghost Recon Wildlands?

Do you like platformers? Rayman Legends.

Maybe you would like Diablo 3

There are more just a few I thought of real quick.

kidcunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kidcunner
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

@koolyoe said:

What platform?

Do you like racing? Try Forza Horizon 3 (Amazon might still be having its sale on it digital if you like)

What about rocket league?

Maybe you would like Destiny or The Division or Ghost Recon Wildlands?

Do you like platformers? Rayman Legends.

Maybe you would like Diablo 3

There are more just a few I thought of real quick.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention. I'm on Xbox. Played a Forza demo once, seemed like it was a bit hard to get down how to steer the cars as it was more realistic than the arcade racing games like Need For Speed. Might give that another try. Not really into platformers. Heard The Divison was bad but I might look into that one.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

If they're available for BC on the Xone get Devil May Cry 1-3 HD remasters and Bayonetta. If you like DMC you can get the DMC4 or DMC:Devil May Cry remasters for the Xone. All fantastic games.

Drakillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Drakillion
Member since 2009 • 929 Posts

Dynasty Warriors 8 is a decent pick up and play game. A bit repetitive but if you want to mow down hundreds of enemies and learn a little bit of Chinese history, check it out. Some strategy is involved but nothing too strenuous.

Diablo 3 is also a fun game.