Game of the year introduces new feature

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#1 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

Farming Simulator 15 will introduce tree cutting! Think of the awesomeness, it can not be contained guys!

BAH GAWD! The gaming industry will never be the same!

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
#2 Posted by harry_james_pot (11399 posts) -

Is this as in "2015"? Or has there really been 15 Farming Simulator games? :D

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#3 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (12927 posts) -

Oh **** yeah! I've been waiting for this game for my entire life! My dream has come true. :D

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#4 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@harry_james_pot said:

Is this as in "2015"? Or has there really been 15 Farming Simulator games? :D

it's a yearly thing

@speedfreak48t5p said:

Oh **** yeah! I've been waiting for this game for my entire life! My dream has come true. :D

Hell yeah!

Avatar image for Jacanuk
#5 Posted by Jacanuk (13201 posts) -

LOL this game is a must buy :D

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
#6 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21117 posts) -

Too mainstream.

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#7 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:

LOL this game is a must buy :D

It's going to set the bar so high with this game :3

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#9 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

YES! you can finally cut trees. I'm so glad to be born in this generation.

This would never ever be possible two years ago! Just think of the hours you will be pouring into cutting tree's :3

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#11 Edited by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@geniobastardo said:

YES! you can finally cut trees. I'm so glad to be born in this generation.

This would never ever be possible two years ago! Just think of the hours you will be pouring into cutting tree's :3

hell yes I've finally found a way to kill my time till 2015..... wait is it coming out in 2015?

No it's coming this year

Avatar image for Jacanuk
#12 Posted by Jacanuk (13201 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@geniobastardo said:

YES! you can finally cut trees. I'm so glad to be born in this generation.

This would never ever be possible two years ago! Just think of the hours you will be pouring into cutting tree's :3

Ya this is simply the game we all have been waiting for, just think the chance to chop down trees and even wear high heels and press wildflowers, this is simply beyond next-gen.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#13 Edited by speedfreak48t5p (12927 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Too mainstream.

Hello SNIPER4321.

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#14 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@geniobastardo said:

YES! you can finally cut trees. I'm so glad to be born in this generation.

This would never ever be possible two years ago! Just think of the hours you will be pouring into cutting tree's :3

Ya this is simply the game we all have been waiting for, just think the chance to chop down trees and even wear high heels and press wildflowers, this is simply beyond next-gen.

I mean there is nothing, and i mean nothing, that can compare to this game this year or in 2015 period! Just cancel all other projects, this one here is a winner!

Avatar image for k2theswiss
#15 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

I start the bid at $1

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#16 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@k2theswiss said:

I start the bid at $1

That's an insult to all games everywhere!

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
#17 Edited by Black_Knight_00 (21117 posts) -

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Too mainstream.

Hello SNIPER4321.

Come again?

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#18 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Too mainstream.

Hello SNIPER4321.

Come again?

dude in SW

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
#19 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21117 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Too mainstream.

Hello SNIPER4321.

Come again?

dude in SW

I'm confused.

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#20 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00: a guy that's in System Wars

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
#21 Edited by Black_Knight_00 (21117 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Black_Knight_00: a guy that's in System Wars

Yes. How do I fit in with said dude?

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#22 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Black_Knight_00: a guy that's in System Wars

Yes. How do I fit in with said dude?

I think the way you said it :p, i don't know that guy. Just seen him around

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
#23 Edited by Black_Knight_00 (21117 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Black_Knight_00: a guy that's in System Wars

Yes. How do I fit in with said dude?

I think the way you said it :p, i don't know that guy. Just seen him around

Say no to drugs, kids ;)

Avatar image for marcheegsr
#24 Edited by marcheegsr (3113 posts) -

I can't tell if you guys are being sarcastic or not.

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#25 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@marcheegsr said:

I can't tell if you guys are being sarcastic or not.

Me neither :(