game characters you trolled your friends with

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wyan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wyan_
Member since 2009 • 614 Posts

Having never played a Mario Party game before, I picked one up for Wii while visiting my friends. We played the game and I picked Birdo from the get go. I kicked ass, so by the end of the first game my friends had nothing but hate for Birdo, which of course means that they were really hating on me. I kept picking Birdo and kept winning. It drove them crazy for the lulz. What characters have you used in multiplayer games to make your friends hate you?

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#2  Edited By ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Rackzilla in Tiger Woods golf game, I forget which one. But he is a golfer dressed in a bunny outfit lol.

In fighting games, I always make a goofy looking guy and win against friends lol.

Voldo in SC is probably the best character to troll with if you know how to do his creeperish moves.

wyan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 wyan_
Member since 2009 • 614 Posts

@ristactionjakso said:

Rackzilla in Tiger Woods golf game, I forget which one. But he is a golfer dressed in a bunny outfit lol.

In fighting games, I always make a goofy looking guy and win against friends lol.

Voldo in SC is probably the best character to troll with if you know how to do his creeperish moves.

hahaha! nice.

bob_toeback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 bob_toeback
Member since 2006 • 11287 Posts

Not exactly a character. But in WWF Warzone for N64, you could do some major trolling. I was mainly the one getting trolled, but still. Because in that game, the more you get beaten, the more you stay down.... I don't even think there was a maximum time they could stay down... Simply grab a bell, and be by the downed dude by the time he's finally getting up, and hit him over the head... he will stay down even longer this time... God, it was awful

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

Eddie corozo was his name? From tekken 3. That dude is a bug in the game. Pick it and you are invincible. The M4 in counter strike would normally piss my terrorist friends (ha). I was very good with it. Also picking GLA in Generals used to make my brother go wild. Also M1911 colt in COD. (I haven't played much online recently though.)

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#6  Edited By ZZoMBiE13
Member since 2002 • 22934 Posts

Cervantes in SoulCalibur.

Back when the Dreamcast launched, I could still play fighting games with quite a bit of proficiency. And Cervantes was my favorite on that game's roster. But my friends would be pissed whenever I'd choose the character because they knew they were going to lose. So I was banned from playing him more than once every 10 or so fights. Which, naturally, made me quite indignant when the time came that I was allowed to bring out the big gun.

I was good with the other characters as well, but I routinely landed a string of combos that none of them could break.

Also, after years of Street Fighter 2 in the arcades, my best friend figured out all my weaknesses. He would often troll me just by knowing things like I had trouble with Blanka while playing as Chun-Li or that my Guile was weaker than other fireball characters who didn't require the charge up.