warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By warmblur
Member since 2017 • 4017 Posts

When you think about the future of gaming what comes to your mine that you dream about?

For me lately I been thinking how incredible VR in the future could be if it becomes indistinguishable from real life eventually. Then I think how awesome some of my favorite games could be if remade in this future tech. Sleeping Dogs comes to mind I picture driving down the streets of Hong Kong listening to the radio it would be so amazing this live action trailer is a great way to get a idea of what it could be like. What about you?

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 3063 Posts

Better/more AR tech.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 45657 Posts

More cross-platform multiplayer. I see absolutely zero reason why I should not be able to play Diablo IV on my PC with my friends on Playstation or Xbox.

I'd like VR to continue its march forward, with less emphasis on gimmicks and more emphasis on just quality and cost-decreases to make it more available to people.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 29439 Posts

More great games from Capcom, Nintendo, Square-Enix, and Platinum Games. Konami to return to making great games. More cross platform multiplayer on all platforms.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 1

#5 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 8982 Posts

"Future of gaming what do you want?"

@Archangel3371 said:

More great games

Pretty much the same as above just no company preference. I love Capcom, Nintendo, Vanillaware, Nippon Ichi and many_many others. However I don't much care who makes the games, so long as it's a fun/ great experience to play

Cannot stress that last part enough!

watercrack445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 watercrack445
Member since 2017 • 2273 Posts

More high quality open-world or rpg games. Not like what Bethesda or EA/Bioware are doing to their games.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 9

#7 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 2327 Posts

I mean, of course things will become more advanced but primarily, I just want to play games that I enjoy.

Lembu90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Lembu90
Member since 2015 • 632 Posts

What I want in the future of gaming?

I can spend all day long typing it but I want to keep it simple as possible. More classic, turn-based JRPGs in PCs and less on consoles. Why? In these days most JRPGs were either dead(Suikoden, Grandia) or went into real-time hack-and-slash instead(Final Fantasy XV, New Sakura Wars). While some other popular JRPG series such as Atelier, Legend of Heroes and Persona still maintain its turn-based gameplay but I'm not surprised if any of those will change their genre in the future. In fact Persona 5 already had its action-based gameplay spinoff Scramble to "test the waters". Expect Persona 6 to abandon its old turn-based gameplay in the future.

While most today's indie JRPGs were either made with RPG Maker engines or with pixelated graphics, Edge of Eternity were able to combine turn-based gameplay with "modern graphics".

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12503 Posts

@mrbojangles25: Different servers and different security system I guess, other than that I don't see any reason not to be able to play cross platform.

Yakuew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10 Yakuew
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

I wish more and more High Quality games will be released.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 8845 Posts

1080p / 60 fps and 4k30/60 fps for ps5 and xbox series x