frustrating question regarding monster hunter freezing ps5 ...

Flyin3lvl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Flyin3lvl
Member since 2013 • 3173 Posts

only game that keeps crashing ...

sometimes on the logo screen , more so when loading in and in the hub area walk forward then freeze to ""report bug screen""

reported them every . single. time. and still cant play it

what am i doing wrong my side? im sure i picked the right "version" in the menu

its part of the ps plus collection so i persume it should ""just work"" i have played over 400 hours of monster hunter iceborne and still jump in to this day on the (base) ps4

is anyone else having issues?!

i have noticed while playing on the ps4 people in the party on the quest would just suddenly drop out and disappear so im presuming they playing on the ps5 ..... or is the ps4 pro having issues as well ?!?!!?!

please any help would be apricated

its not a defective console - i am playing gta online (loving the fast load times on this one) WITH spotify running .... all ps5 games run flawlessly ... tv app no issues ... youtube no issues ... have it on for hours and no freezing / glitches etc

until i try monster hunter iceborne

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

Cannot state have had this issue in my experience.

Didn't really have any crashing issues on World/ Iceborne for PS5, and rarely saw anything like that on PS4 too. On PS5 launch had some early audio issues with grouping up with people still playing on PS4, but that is a chat issue and not MH.

Since Rise I have rarely dived back into Iceborne so am curious about these freezing bugs that have suddenly popped up for you. Hope it works out for you and also hope it is a rare and minor inconvenience.

Flyin3lvl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 Flyin3lvl
Member since 2013 • 3173 Posts

@RSM-HQ: thank you for the reply, i have also noticed since the release of rise the player base has taken a dip and some certain monsters quests are not popping up so much , totally understandable if i had a switch would try it out.

i may give up trying on ps5 and keep on ps4 iceborne. if per chance you do jump in one day would like to know if these issues are new or just my version may just have a transfer issue