FPS games on consoles

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ranno95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ranno95
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
First I apologize for asking these stupid questions and then I apologize for bad English! I'm planning to buy myself a PlayStation 4 and since I have been playing FPS games on PC for a while , I'd like to know something about console gaming: Is playing FPS games on consoles harder than on PC? Will it take long to get used to that instead of moving my mouse around for aim, I have to move analog button? Same goes for know actions like moving , reloading and throwing grenades. What will be the best setup for console? What buttons should be chosen for shooting, aiming and reloading? Best sensitivity? I'm going to buy Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty Ghosts.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

First I apologize for asking these stupid questions and then I apologize for bad English! I'm planning to buy myself a PlayStation 4 and since I have been playing FPS games on PC for a while , I'd like to know something about console gaming: Is playing FPS games on consoles harder than on PC? Will it take long to get used to that instead of moving my mouse around for aim, I have to move analog button? Same goes for know actions like moving , reloading and throwing grenades. What will be the best setup for console? What buttons should be chosen for shooting, aiming and reloading? Best sensitivity? I'm going to buy Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty Ghosts. ranno95

get ur self far cry 3 ok innit.

ranno95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ranno95
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="ranno95"]First I apologize for asking these stupid questions and then I apologize for bad English! I'm planning to buy myself a PlayStation 4 and since I have been playing FPS games on PC for a while , I'd like to know something about console gaming: Is playing FPS games on consoles harder than on PC? Will it take long to get used to that instead of moving my mouse around for aim, I have to move analog button? Same goes for know actions like moving , reloading and throwing grenades. What will be the best setup for console? What buttons should be chosen for shooting, aiming and reloading? Best sensitivity? I'm going to buy Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty Ghosts. sukraj

get ur self far cry 3 ok innit.

I have Far Cry 3 on my PC! I just wanted to know some things about console gaming, how to make FPS games feel comfortable on consoles!?
drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

neither are inherently harder or easier.  both control methods take time to get used to.