Fortnite is almost at the end of its life time

Avatar image for anonymousgamer9
Posted by AnonymousGaMeR9 (2 posts) -

Some games have surpassed years on the market and staying surprisingly relevant. An example is fortnite battle royale game that has an interesting lifetime from September 2017 to May 2019! Well, of course, the game did not just blow up overnight, it took about a month or so for the game to catch the interest of popular streamers and YouTubers. Around October 2017 the game was hit with an amazing Halloween update changing the game's reputation it really got some interest, around December they made a Christmas update realising season 2 then season 3. Around the 3rd season of fortnite it hit headlines about it being bad for kids, its popularity was tremendous in season 4 it hit over 100 million players the game is free so anyone can play if they want. now we are here season 9 released a couple of days ago really makes you wonder, wow I have been playing this for some time! The game is slowly loosing relevance but still millions love it including me but all games have to die off and fortnite is making decisions that can destroy their beautiful game it does not mean the game is going in the wrong or right direction they are at a point were its about decision making and what to do next.

#1 Posted by RSM-HQ (8217 posts) -
@anonymousgamer9 said:

but all games have to die off

• Tetris
  • Minecraft
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Smash Bros Melee
  • League of Legends
  • Kanto Pokémon
  • Street Fighter II
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

they all says

Avatar image for anonymousgamer9
#2 Edited by AnonymousGaMeR9 (2 posts) -

YOU BETTER TAKE OFF MINECRAFT THAT WAS MY CHILDHOOD!

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
#3 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21513 posts) -

@anonymousgamer9 said:

Anyone interested in Fotrnite is currently in his childhood.

#4 Posted by RSM-HQ (8217 posts) -
@anonymousgamer9 said:

Urm no. .

Regardless think the message I was giving went over your head. All those games listed are still relevant in 2019.

#5 Edited by Ish_basic (4973 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00 said:
@anonymousgamer9 said:

Anyone interested in Fotrnite is currently in his childhood.

or they're making millions of dollars playing it on YT and Twitch for people in their childhood. It's also quite popular to mainstream adults - just consider how the Red Sox got off to a bad start this season and decided to ban Fortnite in the clubhouse.

Pretty sure this is still the biggest game on Twitch. Apex stole the crown for about a week or two. Even when it makes moves the community hates, they just bitch about it while entering their credit card numbers.

World Cup coming up soon, $30 mill prize pool. Yeah, it's not going anywhere.

#6 Posted by Raining51 (804 posts) -

Whatever