Football Manager 2012

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bluenosedan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Bluenosedan
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Just trying to work out y there is no previews of football manager 2012. I mean we talk about games like GTA that isn't out for two years but football manager is due out in a couple of months and iv not seen any news on graphics new features ect. Whats the crack then?

leo_andres_21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 leo_andres_21
Member since 2007 • 170 Posts

I guess because the developers and publishers haven't released much info to Gamespot or anywhere else for that matter.

And I guess people speculate big games, that comes out less often than once a year.

LazyMushroom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LazyMushroom
Member since 2011 • 914 Posts

There will be a Football Manager 2012 but when, I don't know.

SilverSignal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SilverSignal
Member since 2011 • 551 Posts
Maybe they're just too busy working on it? Sports Interactive are a small studio so probably can't afford to waste time going to conferences, teasing us about possible new features. There'll be previews when it's closer to release and no doubt a demo. Fans aren't so demanding for a sequel I think as the games are just so big and have so much depth to them. If you're a footy fan you may never get bored of FM 2011.
EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#5 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

I agree with them being too busy with it. I am anticipating it greatly though...

Bluenosedan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bluenosedan
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

tanks all. as for being bored of footy manager 2011. its the actual matches that im getting bored of they really do need to inprove the graphics and actual gameplay if ist going to be worth buying 2012