Fix the campaign automatically starting for COD Ghost!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Charles456k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Charles456k
Member since 2013 • 34 Posts

Every time I start my Call of Duty Ghost game on my Xbox One, I don't get a main menu choice. I get the last mission I played in the campaign starting. After it loads,(which takes about 30 seconds) I can save and quit and then the menu comes up like normal. I found away around this from not happening, but its annoying. You have to start you COD Ghost game without being sighed into your account. When the main menu shows up, it will ask you to sign in to your profile and the menu will show up like normal. Can we please get this fixed?

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#2 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

I don't feel like it. Maybe next week.

jekyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 145

#3  Edited By jekyll
Member since 2002 • 9140 Posts

Happens to me, too. It never did before, but after I lost power for over a day in that ice storm two weeks ago, that exact issue starting plaguing me.

I find if I back out to the main screen and then quit via the Xbox One home, I'm fine and can go right to MP the next day. And I stay signed in.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@charles456k said:

Every time I start my Call of Duty Ghost game on my Xbox One, I don't get a main menu choice. I get the last mission I played in the campaign starting. After it loads,(which takes about 30 seconds) I can save and quit and then the menu comes up like normal. I found away around this from not happening, but its annoying. You have to start you COD Ghost game without being sighed into your account. When the main menu shows up, it will ask you to sign in to your profile and the menu will show up like normal. Can we please get this fixed?

Sorry i am busy during the next 2 years so you will have to wait until 2020.

On another note, why did you feel like this was something to post on Gamespot?