Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aem2169
Member since 2013 • 31 Posts

Hi everyone,

I took everyones great suggestions and looked at all the games recommended for beginners. OMG...there are so many awesome games out there I could be here forever and never finish half the ones that caught my eye. Anyway I've narrowed the list down to a few that I think I would enjoy. Just wanted to know if anyone had some final thoughts before I go ahead and dig in.

King's Quest: A Knight to Remember

Final Fantasy VII

Quest For Glory

Skyrim

Anachronox

Heroine's Quest

So many, many more I liked but definitely need to get my feet wet first.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11654 Posts

@aem2169: I don't recall seeing this beginner to gaming thread before, must have been either lost under a dozen or so topics or just skipped my notice.

Looks to me however you just want a medieval themed RPG based on that list. With magic and swords.

there are so many awesome games out there I could be here forever and never finish half the ones that caught my eye

That's pretty much everyone here.

No one. No matter what they claim, has time for all these amazing and vastly different experiences. In fact never been a fan of people blowing smoke out the ass on games they claim to have played/ yet clearly never experienced on questionable statements. To go out the way to misinform/ discredit some game(s) in some fashion, just to make themselves standout is really off-putting. We had someone in 2018/17 who did this commonly just for kicks.

He has since been banned for taking it abit too far, though think he also used words not fitting the forums.

We pick and choose, but that's what genres and demographics are for. To narrow down our choices for personal interest. And no shame in it.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8732 Posts

I don't know, I guess I would try the older ones first. In this way you won't be spoiled by Skyrim and Final Fantasy 7.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#4 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

I don't remember your post, but have fun with them. :)

aem2169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 aem2169
Member since 2013 • 31 Posts

@RSM-HQ: People do that in all walks of life and I personally just don't get it. No need for all the BS, keep life simple and true.