Final Fantasy 7 American Version taking down Emerald and Ruby Weapon.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nephasth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Nephasth
Member since 2008 • 43 Posts
Has anyone done it? I have all the stuff I think I need to do it. All lvl 99s, 9999hp 999mp, 3 maxed Knights of the Round, 3 maxed Quadra Magic, 3 maxed W-Summon, 3 maxed Phoenix, 3 maxed Last stand, 3 maxed Mime etc. Many more. I think if I equip 1 with HP/MP swap, giving them 9999 mp and 999 mp and equip them with Phoenix paired with Last Stand, there's no way you can lose. Everytime they die, they'll just rez the entire party automatically and do damage to the boss. Plus, if I just get a W-Summon Knights of the Round off, and Mime it with everyone else, how can you lose? I haven't fought them yet, but has anyone done it?
4NGoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 4NGoods
Member since 2007 • 1030 Posts
You can actually beat them both w/ less stuff then you have. It's hard but not impossible.
Pessu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Pessu
Member since 2007 • 944 Posts

Has anyone done it? I have all the stuff I think I need to do it. All lvl 99s, 9999hp 999mp, 3 maxed Knights of the Round, 3 maxed Quadra Magic, 3 maxed W-Summon, 3 maxed Phoenix, 3 maxed Last stand, 3 maxed Mime etc. Many more. I think if I equip 1 with HP/MP swap, giving them 9999 mp and 999 mp and equip them with Phoenix paired with Last Stand, there's no way you can lose. Everytime they die, they'll just rez the entire party automatically and do damage to the boss. Plus, if I just get a W-Summon Knights of the Round off, and Mime it with everyone else, how can you lose? I haven't fought them yet, but has anyone done it?Nephasth

Yes everyone has already done it 10 years ago.

Nephasth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Nephasth
Lol, well I've been playing the game for like 10 years.
Nephasth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nephasth
Does anyone know if you can pair Knights of the Round with W-Summon and pair another Knights of the Round with MP absorb on the exact same weapon and both will take effect on every Knights of the Round?
edgewalker16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 edgewalker16
Member since 2005 • 2286 Posts

Does anyone know if you can pair Knights of the Round with W-Summon and pair another Knights of the Round with MP absorb on the exact same weapon and both will take effect on every Knights of the Round?Nephasth

Nope, what you'll end up seeing is a character with two KotR options under "Summon"...so all your actually doing is wasting a slot.

Avatar image for American_Pirate
American_Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 American_Pirate
Member since 2005 • 324 Posts
Yes you should effectively wipe the floor with them, I beat them with a lot less (though it was a frustrating and lengthy battle)