FIFA Esports question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

elMEANNo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#1 elMEANNo
Member since 2013 • 69 Posts

I was watching a little bit of the DOTA 2 International this weekend and was wondering if there is an equivalent competition for FIFA. As a fairly decent FIFA player, I'm curious about the state of professional play/competition for the game and wanted to find out a bit more.

Please respond if you have any knowledge about the FIFA esports scene or perhaps you already have experience playing in tournaments before; I'd love to read about it.

Many thanks!

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#2 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@elmeanno said:

I was watching a little bit of the DOTA 2 International this weekend and was wondering if there is an equivalent competition for FIFA. As a fairly decent FIFA player, I'm curious about the state of professional play/competition for the game and wanted to find out a bit more.

Please respond if you have any knowledge about the FIFA esports scene or perhaps you already have experience playing in tournaments before; I'd love to read about it.

Many thanks!

There is http://www.fifa.com/interactiveworldcup/

Not to mention there is a regular EA FIFA comp. each year and also during the EC.

3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 0

#3 3eyedrazorback
Member since 2005 • 16380 Posts

The pro clubs version has many interactive leagues. Some sites even set up tournaments and give prizes.