Raykost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Raykost
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

Why is it we can't play with our Pro Clubs player in a career mode ? This would give you more of an incentive to play career mode as a player while racking up attribute points for your player. The points you earn in career mode does not have to be a lot due to so many games and training session you can attend but there should be perks you can pick up during your career that you wouldn't be able to in Pro Club. It can badges such as winner, hustler, heart ect... This will add a boost to career which has been dead since the exception of FUT. Career mode should add an online base so you can take your club up against your friends and bid on players, train youth player and make transfer. Career mode has it's good times but really after the first couple of years you have done everything you will do and there is no longer any more excitement. Being able to play with your youth team would be awesome, a couple of tournaments throughout the year would give you a great feel for the players that you would like to call up, drop or transfer to a new club. These are just a few thoughts hope someone from EA wants better for the game.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7231 Posts

Improved career mode.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#3 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

How about not having to spend hundreds of dollars in cards every year to redo your team from scratch?

jackdaniels007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jackdaniels007
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

My wishlist for FIFA 22 include

Add Variety to tactical META

Improved Career Mode

Other things are great I really like FIFA 21, but I have these 2 expectations from FIFA 22

I know other gamers will Have some other opinions as well.