GAF just posted the first bits of last month's NPD numbers.
1. Dead Space 3 (360, PS3, PC)
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (360, PS3, Wii U PC)
3. Crysis 3 (360, PS3, PC)
4. NBA 2K13 (360, PS3, Wii, Wii U, PSP, PC)
5. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3, 360)
6. Aliens: Colonial Marines 2013 (360, PS3, PC)
7. Just Dance 4 (Wii, 360, PS3, Wii U)
8. Far Cry 3 (360, PS3, PC)
9. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3, PSV)
10. Madden NFL 13 (360, PS3, Wii, PSV, Wii U)
360- 302k (-29.1%)
Wii U at 64-66K.
Vita around 36K.
[QUOTE=""]In a separate statement, Nintendo reported that 455,000 units of hardware were sold in the U.S. in February, pushing 3DS past 8 million units to date. 180,000 copies of Fire Emblem Awakening were sold in the U.S. in February (117,000 at retail and 63,000 digitally). Nintendo added that "by comparison, the previous hand-held entrant in the franchise Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon has sold a little more than 250,000 units life to date in the United States
I'll try to keep the thread updated until I leave work, from there, perhaps a fellow moderator could edit in the rest of the hardware numbers. I'm really surprised to see Sly Cooper on the list. I wonder how the Wii U did.