Favorite video game commentator/gaming channel?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DeepSigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DeepSigh
Member since 2011 • 456 Posts

Hey guys,

Who's is your favorite gaming commentator(s) or gaming channel on Youtube and why?

My favorite is channel BlueXephos Simply because they can always put a smile on my face and make me laugh.

Another favorite of mine is a guy called Matt, or ImproptuGaming, he doesn't get many views but I love his Let's Play's and regular gaming news segment which are pretty entertaining.

What about you guys?

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 29

#2 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts
I like machinima, rooster teeth, AVGN, and from time to time normal boots make me chuckle
skooks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 skooks
Member since 2006 • 1411 Posts

For some reason GS won't let me link, but anyway... I love Happy Console Gamer because he's so enthusiastic and just seems like a nice guy. I also listen to a podcast he does called All Gen Gamers and he's hilarious on that.
I also enjoy watching Alpha Omega Sin because he's funny and has some great rants.

dragonps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 dragonps
Member since 2007 • 1702 Posts
I love HCG never even knew about him till a few weeks ago (I know terrible) but watching all his stuff now and the guy is awesome.
Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

SeaNanners, Captain Sparklez, and X (davidr64yt). They're all really fun and insightful commentators that really have a lot of fun with the games and in turn we have fun just watching them. I think the best video of SeaNanners was his Dead Island playthrough and the mysterious "Y" key. It was a real hoot to watch and I was nearly rolling on the floor laughing, and I mean LITERALLY! :lol:

Captain Sparklez is just cool with his playthoughs and making adventures and going through the list of new mods and updates that Minecraft gets which is really cool. As for X, he's just the greatest. He's really the real underdog of the whole Youtube gaming community, he makes so many insightful comments on things like symbolism in games and how he really likes how some games like Half Life 2 and its story are really fleshed out and make you believe and I just love watching him play like his Minecraft videos. Those were A+ to the moon and I would never want to get back those minutes because they in my opinion were well spent. Not to mention it's nice to see his different moods like his "Topple the @#$%ing World" persona when he playes Duke Nukem 3D, his strategic, smart, and serious tone in the Half Life 2 universe, his Half Life 2 persona combined with a little emotion like anger in his Crysis 2 videos and his fascination, wonder, imagination, and very almost philisophical wisdom persona in Minecraft.

X is by far the best. He's really underrated and he speaks the truth! Hell, most of the games on my wish list are the games he's playing! When I hear people talk smack about Oblivion I look at X's video's and I just think to myself, "What game were they playing? This looks AWESOME!" I mean the amount of things you can do in that game blows my mind on so many levels it's amazing of how people hate Oblivion. Seriously, it may be the worst game in your book but I will be the judge of that and I think X can confirm that it is indeed not the greatest flop in video game history.

OK...I may have gone a little overboard here but hey, all I'm trying to say is that X is awesome and I love his videos along with some SeaNanners and Captain Sparklez. :D Glad that Youtube has these fine gamers and other fine Youtube people. They really are the greatest thing to happen to Youtube since Smosh and their Mortal Kombat Theme Song video. :P

toadfan64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#7 toadfan64
Member since 2006 • 999 Posts

AVGN

Nostalgia Critic (ThatGuyWithTheGlasses)

Retsupurae

They're all awesome

CharlieFlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CharlieFlack
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Rooster Teeth has provided me with tons of laughs, and I absolutely love the Halo Fails of the week. Jack and Geof make an excellent pair. Angry Video Game Nerd is funny as well.
JopaGeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 JopaGeri
Member since 2004 • 538 Posts

AVGN, Mega 64, Dj Wheat and Pat the NES Punk

leapMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 leapMC
Member since 2011 • 296 Posts

Classic Game Room when it wasn't just Mark.

brucecambell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 brucecambell
Member since 2011 • 1489 Posts

I think watching other people play games is kind of dumb but with that being said the only commentators i may watch would be anybody that does not play cod. I never want to see another cod commentator in my life. they play the same game, release the same videos over & over & over & over & over & over & over again. I cant stand cod now because the internet is just flooded with it. Its the only game commentators play & its the one game i try so desperately to avoid while searching on the internet.

Ravirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 Ravirr
Member since 2004 • 7931 Posts

FinestKO , Iplaywinner, BBvlog

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

rooster teeth and armak21

Am_Confucius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Am_Confucius
Member since 2011 • 3229 Posts

TotalBiscuit, I guess.

Shibby, HyCy, et cetera are good too.

EPaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 EPaul
Member since 2006 • 9917 Posts

Crosscounter- Mike Ross and Gootecks are too funny

Lancecryor- He is funny as well

Noobtoob- used to watch them but i stopped for some reason

Avatar image for beccaseaman1980
beccaseaman1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 beccaseaman1980
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
BrickwallsGames on YouTube. His death montages are hilarious!
Avatar image for callsignneptune
callsignneptune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 callsignneptune
Member since 2010 • 256 Posts
AlphaOmegaSin