FALLOUT 76 I FUCKING TOLD YOU!!!

#1 Posted by W4rl0ck (207 posts) -

Pure SHIT! That's what they made. The game is buggy shit the reviews are SHIT and their no refund response is SHIT. **** you Bethesda! Hopefully you guys learned your fucking lesson. **** this online BULLSHIT and make a single player offline fallout!

#2 Posted by nepu7supastar7 (4714 posts) -

@W4rl0ck:

Bethesda will respond with another online only Elder Scrolls and more updates for Fallout 76.

#3 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (24555 posts) -

What're you talking about? We all knew it was going to crash n burn.

#4 Posted by warmblur (1124 posts) -
Loading Video...

#5 Posted by Vaidream45 (1445 posts) -

There has already been so many threads about this shit game lol

#6 Edited by omegaMaster (1030 posts) -

Well, there wasn't really high expectations for this game, right?

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#7 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (13260 posts) -

You sound upset. Have a snickers.

#8 Edited by Macutchi (6396 posts) -

don't get your snickers in a twist

#9 Posted by mrbojangles25 (42415 posts) -

I think everyone saw this coming, so calm the frack down.

@speedfreak48t5p said:

You sound upset. Have a snickers.

Hahaha nice.

#10 Posted by MisterVulpes (669 posts) -

You’re right it’s BULLSH*T they did not make a good game, it’s BULLSH*T, They did naaaat!

Oh hi Mark.

#11 Posted by RonThallsBalls (241 posts) -

I’ve forgotten all about Fallout 76 ever since I’ve started playing Evenicle. Fucking masterpiece.

#12 Posted by RSM-HQ (7513 posts) -
@jun_aka_pekto said:

We all knew it was going to crash n burn.

It just burned-up quicker than expected

#13 Posted by lucidique (545 posts) -

@jun_aka_pekto said:

The game would have needed to retain the story-telling elements of the series to really be any good.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but this would have worked better under the traditional MMO frame.

#14 Posted by ArchoNils2 (10232 posts) -

The majority saw it comming, there was almost no hype and most people were pretty negativ etowards the game before the launch. This includes me as well who did not preorder this Fallout despite preordering the past 3 entries

#15 Posted by brimmul777 (3890 posts) -

Calm down buddy. I think the majority predicted Fallout 76 was going to fail, you're not the only one.

#16 Posted by JSprunk (305 posts) -

@W4rl0ck said:

Pure SHIT! That's what they made. The game is buggy shit the reviews are SHIT and their no refund response is SHIT. **** you Bethesda! Hopefully you guys learned your fucking lesson. **** this online BULLSHIT and make a single player offline fallout!

I friggin love it!

#17 Edited by thehig1 (7015 posts) -

How come your swears werent censored, normally when I try F bombs on this site they get censored.

Edit: see!!!

So you can't throw F bombs in posts but ita fair game in thread titles.

Gamespot logic

#18 Posted by Sam3231 (2517 posts) -

I concur it does kind of suck, lol.

#19 Posted by pyro1245 (4275 posts) -

The weird part is.... I don't hate it.

#20 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (24555 posts) -
@lucidique said:

The game would have needed to retain the story-telling elements of the series to really be any good.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but this would have worked better under the traditional MMO frame.

The game was already under development before Fallout 4 released. So, it's not hard to guess FO76 is an online version. It's a first attempt and we know how that goes when it comes to Bethesda. ;)

But, you know what? Bethesda is entitled to try something new, even if it bombs.

#21 Posted by SoNin360 (6949 posts) -

I know this is just a shitpost, but most of us saw it coming. There was hardly any excitement for the game because hardly anyone wanted an online Fallout game. Or, at least, a Fallout game that is entirely online. So I doubt many people actually had high expectations of this game. Hopefully now the Fallout brand won't be slapped on anything else that's stupid. Even the gimmicky mobile-game was somewhat acceptable. This was just poorly planned in every conceivable way.

#22 Posted by lucidique (545 posts) -
@jun_aka_pekto said:
@lucidique said:

But, you know what? Bethesda is entitled to try something new, even if it bombs.

I absolutely agree.

At any rate, what i find mesmerizing is that this has likely been play tested by hundreds of people. I'm surprised it was pushed out the door in this form.

If most of us saw the writings on the wall, it is evident they could have foreseen all of this and have steered the game in another direction altogether.

Not that i think this will hurt Bethesda in the long run.

#24 Posted by thereal25 (1640 posts) -

@jun_aka_pekto said:

Not everyone. Many were "excited".

$60 later and no possibility of a refund, I wonder how they feel now.

But I knew as soon as I heard Todd say multiplayer.

Avatar image for rockstargamer48
#25 Posted by Rockstargamer48 (21 posts) -

Yep exactly, no one can defend the game. Bethesda thought they would get a free pass again, but they didn't. A bit ironic how people said Bethesda would fix the game in Beta stage, but then the game releases and everyone all of a sudden hates the game.