Evolve get's a trailer and co op mode detailed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

The co op mode will be assymetric with 4 friends being matched up against one other player that plays the monster. The trailer is out aswell for it. Thoughts on it?

Link

Gameplay video

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

No details about Local Co-Op ?

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#3 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

I read the article about it in Gameinformer.

Interesting. Too bad I wouldn't be able to play it anyway since I can't get online services to work on my consoles anyway.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The_Last_Ride

@dvader654 said:

What about your thoughts Last Ride. You are like a robot. Might as well have a bot post every news story from the front page as a post. How about show enthusiasm or disappointment, how about actual human emotion. Show us in detail what is so cool about this preview.

This game looks really great, I cant tell any of that from your post.

i figure that's better as a seperate post mate. I rather have the original post to just report the news and i post my thoughts below. Why is that so hard to imagine?

I don't know what to think, Adam Sessler seemed to like it with the monster becoming bigger as you played and the marines become weaker if the game goes longer. So it's very interesting. Don't know if it's a game for me though. I might have to wait for more modes or more gameplay. But it does look good and has some interesting idea

Ish_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By Ish_basic
Member since 2002 • 5051 Posts

sold at 0:08. The part that said "from the creators of L4D."

Honestly, that's enough for me. But I did see the article in GI and it does genuinely seem interesting.

and nice music for the trailer, but the footage really didn't go along with it very well.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_Last_Ride

@dvader654: That's all we know, they haven't said anything else that i know off. This is like their death match. I don't know if they will add a bigger multiplayer mode or anything. This is literally all we know so far. It might not even come out until next year.

fixed the first post aswell