Page 8: Gamesradar 9/10 review
Page 7: N+ review "It's a stunning game" yada yada "truly breathtaking" blah blah
Page 7:My favourite animals so far + more impressions.
Page 6:GG impressions, amazing new pics, other peoples impressions.
Page 4: NGamer review, Gamebrink review and the latest 1up.com preview :) A few new screens and a price revelation :D
Page 3: Oceanic Discovery video
Page 2: IGN preview + Delicious new screenshots
Page 1: Famitsu review + videos
New pics below
The game's retail price has dropped to £20 in UK shops, cheaper online.
America:$30 January the 21st 2008
New IGN videos:
Endless Ocean Videos
Endless Ocean Playtest
New gameplay videos:
Stressed from work? Tired? Frustrated and miserable with your life? If so, why not try dipping your toe into thecalming world of Endless Ocean for Wii; where you can swim with the dolphins, rub them and narrowly avoid being swallowed by massive whales to the soothing tones of Enya?
Alternatively, have a kitty massage. :)
Endless Ocean - 10/9/8/8
Endless Ocean review tidbits
- feels a little like a simulation, exploring areas gradually
- clever production sucks you in totally
- with the change of camera view, you can get lost at sea
- you can explore the aquatic life as much as you want or you can go looking for events
- there's lots of stuff you can do, play at your own pace
- production is great, you can feel the mystery and magnificence of the ocean
- thanks to the effects of the mysterious music, the game feels very real
Endless Ocean TV spot
Endless Ocean TV spot 2
Endless Ocean TV spot 3
Endless Ocean player demo
Be sure to check out this video of two Japanese girls rubbing penguins. :)