Elder Scrolls VI or Fallout 4 ?

Edited 3 years, 5 months ago

Poll: Elder Scrolls VI or Fallout 4 ? (33 votes)

Elder Scrolls VI 30%
Fallout 4 70%

would u rather have Elder Scrolls VI or Fallout 4 ?

#1 Posted by amari24 (1899 posts) -

Just had a TES game so Fallout 4.

#2 Posted by Old_Gooseberry (3957 posts) -

I've played more elder scrolls then Fallout so i'll go with that. I tried getting into Fallout 3, but always end up just getting out of the vault and messing around in the first town then i always leave the game for a while and forget to get back into it. I find Elder Scrolls a lot more fun to get into.

#3 Posted by thehig1 (6181 posts) -

What I love abut Skyrim is how something different and unexpected can always happen on your travels, the world seems very alive, Fallout seems dead and desolate.

Although I get that's by design on Fallout

#4 Posted by msulcs (45 posts) -

I'd love to have new Fallout game. Love the series. Just finished New Vegas. I want more.

#5 Edited by Mesomorphin (903 posts) -

FALLOUT 4 for sure! no questions asked. We've just had two Elder scrolls games, plus we got LORDS and WILD HUNT coming soon, which are also medieval open world RPG's, so it would be nice and incredible welcoming to see a new entry in the post apocalyptic Fallout franchise.

I'am going to go out on a limb and say, I'd love to see more of what we got in NEW VEGAS mixed with a few flavours we saw in the recent Far Cry games.

#6 Posted by johnd13 (9264 posts) -

I'm currently full of Skyrim(though planning to play Oblivion again due to nostalgia) so a Fallout game would be preferable. A next-gen Fallout 4 would be amazing.

#7 Posted by SoNin360 (6699 posts) -

I've answered this at least a few times before, and I'm always going to say Fallout. Yes, I'm very biased, but it is clearly Fallout's turn. As a newcomer to the series, I really enjoyed Skyrim. Almost as much as Fallout 3 even, but I'd much rather see a Fallout 4 announcement than one for the next Elder Scrolls game.

#8 Posted by sukraj (27268 posts) -

Neither

#9 Posted by usaking976127 (25 posts) -

Definitely Elder Scrolls VI. I never really cared that much for the Fallout series. I mean, I like that they are open world and all, but the world is just kind of boring to me. Every Elder Scrolls game has a unique and interesting world (in my opinion).

#10 Posted by HeavenSparks (55 posts) -

Hard choice really. I mean, it really depends on the final product of both titles. Hopefully, Fallout 4 will be just as good if not better than Fallout 3.

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
#11 Posted by harry_james_pot (11398 posts) -

I like TES games more, but Skyrim just came out. We definitely need a new Fallout.

#12 Posted by thegroveman (123 posts) -

We'll have games like Witcher 3 and Dragon Age to scratch that fantasy RPG itch for the next year. There is nothing quite like Fallout. I hope that when Fallout 4 finally arrives, it will be the true example of what the new generation offers.

#13 Posted by osan0 (14911 posts) -

fallout 4 not because i prefer fallout but because i want bethesda to have more experience with the new tech before making a new elder scrolls.

#14 Posted by Archangel3371 (22909 posts) -

I love them both but I'll choose Fallout 4 simply because it's time for another one.

#15 Posted by mastermetal777 (3215 posts) -

Elder Scrolls just cuz I don't like Fallout at all.

#16 Posted by HipHopBeats (2850 posts) -

Fallout 4 all the way. It's been a long time and I'm not really feeling New Vegas like that.

#17 Posted by Shmiity (6089 posts) -

Im usually a TES guy, but I'm ready for a new fallout.

#18 Edited by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

Fallout 4! It's been too long!

#19 Posted by Sara1986 (26 posts) -

Elder Scrolls 6. I just can't care for Fallout's setting. It's all desolate and dry, people live hopeless lives in a gone world. It's not a bad game, but neither anarchy nor survival are my themes. Thus TES6.

#20 Edited by udUbdaWgz1 (633 posts) -

lot's of tes games available and skyrim is the latest release.

fallout 4 needed now.

#21 Edited by starwolf474 (983 posts) -

Elder Scrolls because I prefer swords and a medieval setting over guns and a post apocalyptic setting.