Dragon Ball Z RPG 2019 predictions (It WON'T be Xenoverse 3)

sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 499 Posts

- It'll be open world as far as being set in the Dragon Ball universe. Seriously, what other setting style would it be? Regardless of which planets are included or not, you should be able to visit and fully explore, get quests etc on them. And there should be outskirts to fight bosses in.

- This next prediction is more of something I'm keeping my fingers crossed tightly over: You should get the option to create a character from one of the 28 races that East Kaioshin mentions in Super. OMG that'd be AWESOME. :) Obviously, Saiyans, Namekians etc will be included, but there's hella more that Toriyama created for the Universe 7 Milky Way alone over the years. A dude on DeviantArt actually made a map of every warrior-capable planet, but something tells me Bandai-Namco would use races from scratch if it's gonna be like this. If Raging Blast 2 had a big-azz roster, than this is possible.

Don't know what some fans mean when they say they don't believe Kaioshin on the "28 planets" claim. It makes sense; Beerus destroyed most of them. Moving on...

- You should be able to blow enemies THROUGH THE FRIKKIN' EARTH if you're leveled enough. Arcosians can breathe in space so if you're that race..you could train by blasting asteroids or even fighting kin. Cooler-Being-A-Better-Villain-Than-Frieza reference.

This game should deliver the full on Dragon Ball experience. Everything it's been and reminded people of should be wrapped into this. Seriously tho: It WON'T BE XENOVERSE 3. If it is, they'd have announce it by that name.

Any thoughts?

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#2 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

I dont mind Dragon Ball Xenoverse 3 but a cool high budget game with new setting, story and characters would be really interesting. I don't mind character creation but Future Trunks storyline would be really cool.

Anyhow I am fine about anything dragon ball, this means less naruto or others. I hope we get less naruto cause its time for it to die.