Rei_Ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Rei_Ka
Member since 2019 • 21 Posts

I just started playing Dota 2 last Sunday, and oh boy do I suck. It's just so different from how I remember DotA. Despite the heroes and some similarities, I feel like I'm so lost most of the time I played the game.

Somehow I managed the tutorials, but the moment I started playing with other players (even if they said everyone is new, ya liars), I'm practically all over the place.

SERIOUSLY, I think it's a crime for me to play the game.

I used to play DotA back then, and just seeing the heroes in Dota 2 like Brood Mama was a nice feeling of nostalgia. I'm not sure if Rhasta is still there, but I hope he is.

Back then, I was at least a decent player that was neither good or bad at playing. Sometimes, when I do good, it's most likely because a friend of mine is sitting beside me, telling me what to do, or what items to build for a character. Most of the time, I just played with the chicken.

When I heard from a friend about WCG looking for fresh players, and saw Dota 2 in their games, I decided to go back and play it. I thought playing Mobile Legends would help me be a little better in Dota 2, but boy was I wrong.

The difficulty level of Dota 2 is really unmatched, this I can say for sure. I'm not putting down other MOBAs but MY GOD, no wonder Dota 2 is still alive and probably the most competitive game there is.

This game is a legend that has put (MOBA) Multiplayer Online Battle Arena on the gaming map back in the earlier days of competitive gaming. It’s not a game that would be forgotten until the end of gaming itself as it has put a mark on all gamer from around the world.

Although my hopes of competing in WCG (or any esports tournament), I still wanted to get a little better in Dota 2. Back in DotA, I used to play Rhasta and Brood Mother a lot. So far I saw Brood Mama, but no Rhasta.

Any tips?