Does assassins creed unity have strong profanity

This topic is locked from further discussion.

che5568

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 che5568
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

My 14 year old son wants to get this game but I don't know how strong the language is so anyones honest opinion would be greatly appreciated?

yukushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By yukushi
Member since 2011 • 2368 Posts

Get your son a nintendo wii u, but at 14 he is old enough and smart enough to know what foul language is.

cablemodemx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#3 cablemodemx2
Member since 2003 • 1000 Posts

@che5568: I've only played it for a couple of hours, and haven't heard anything yet that would make baby jesus cry, so to speak.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

My man, your son will learn a lot more profanity from his schoolmates in a day than it will ever learn from a game in a year.

MedaFaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 MedaFaded
Member since 2014 • 274 Posts

@che5568: On the cover, or online you can look up the ratings, games like these don't have much bad language, but yea 14 going into highschool? He probably already knows a few, and will know a lot more out in the real world. My aunt censored her kids, didn't let them watch the simpsons, pg-13 movies, and all sorts of weird things, and they grew up fine, but different. Never left the house, still living at home. So protected from the real world they never really learned, or gain the street knowledge, or social skills to do anything outside of their home.