Does anyone else think Scorn looks really disturbing?

sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 502 Posts

Okay...so you play as a skinless guy in freaky body horror armor? Ew. The gameplay involves you trying to escape from...who-the-hell knows where. You come across these deformed, boney...things, and the whole thing transcends nightmare fuel. Trust me, I'm a huge monster / horror nut, but...this game just scares me. Even the WEAPONS make me cringe!

I haven't been this afraid of a video game since Halo 3, because of the Flood pure forms. So, what do you think? I didn't catch much from what I saw in the trailer, but it's probably just as intense from whatever combat there's bound to be.

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

I've been keeping an eye out for the game. I like games with a strong unique art design. Agony is another game similar that I'm waiting for.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11694 Posts

SCORN has been on my 'maybe' radar for sometime. Could end up being just a glorified tech demo, considering it's one of the best looking games I've seen, but I hope for it to be something special from a gameplay perspective as well.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

Not a fan of H.R. Giger I presume?

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

There were a few games shown off for 2017 earlier this year that I'm still waiting to hear much about. I'm also surprised there is literally no hype as far as discussions go regarding this game, Agony or even Kingdom Come. And what the hell ever happened to HellRaid? That game looked amazing and still has a "comping soon" on their steam page for a couple of years now. I know they were waiting to finish dying Light before continuing work on this title but damn, they haven't released any further word on it.

There were several others I was really interested in but it's been so long now that I've done forgot.