Do you think DOAX2 is a game worth to get?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts
Is it cause of the girls in it?
CATHY_789670

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CATHY_789670
Member since 2008 • 54 Posts

well your a guy so you might like the ladies and all but for me no because i'm a girl and plus i don't really enjoy those games but it is your choice if you want to get it or not

Avatar image for MetroidPrimePwn
MetroidPrimePwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 MetroidPrimePwn
Member since 2007 • 12399 Posts

Do you like the chicks? Then yes.

Do you not like the chicks? Then no.

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#4 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

Honestly,the game is nothing but eye candy and rated M. Your 13 so you should not ven be able to buy it. Thats why we have all these stupid debates about ratings. And by the way,by the time you reach teh age where your the age on the rating,you should have lost interest videogame girls that are noteven real.

My two cents. And ive played it,and own the first one,they are horrible games.

KamikazeDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 137

User Lists: 1

#5 KamikazeDonut
Member since 2008 • 3016 Posts
If your obseesed with boobies but that's what we have the internet for if not then buy yourself a real game.
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#6 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
No. I mean, if it's really cheap (like five bucks) it's worth it to look at the boobs and check out some of the hilariously skimpy bathing suits. The game itself is really bad, though. The jetskiing is the most reliable way to pull in money, and it controls worse than any other Wave Race clone in the past ten years. The minigames are even worse. And the volleyball is really, really shallow. Add to that ridiculous prices on every single item, ridiculous requirements for gaining the trust of other girls so they'll accept skimpy bathing suits from you, and obnoxious music and voice acting. Plus, the boobs look more creepy than anything, as they fly around in every direction at the slightest provocation. If you want boobs and a game that's actually playable, check out Rumble Roses. It's got a slightly more perverted vibe, but the game itself is much better than anything in DOA:XVB (which isn't saying much, but hey).
Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 374

#7 Uncanny_Doom
Member since 2009 • 314 Posts
It's a pretty bad game. The first game was a ridiculous concept, but the gameplay was still solid. The second is pretty much a showoff of breast physics.
viewtiful26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 viewtiful26
Member since 2005 • 2842 Posts
Only if your a big fan of the DOA girls....and even then you can probably find plenty of sexy videos taken directly from the game online...
Gregson616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#9 Gregson616
Member since 2008 • 130 Posts
nah. Save your cash mate. Its not worth it.
Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts
Only if it's under $10. It's just not a good game and the boob physics are way messed up too. Just get DoA4 which should be cheap now too instead.
Paladin_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 Paladin_King
Member since 2008 • 11832 Posts
meh, i wouldn't bother. In some ways it's good Itagaki left, since there really isn't that much room for DoA anymore. Soul Calibur 4, Virtua Fighter 5, and Street Fighter IV all cater to different sorts of fighting game fans and all are better than DoA, despite all being very different from each other. Hell, the upcoming Tekken game will probably be better as well.