Do you feel this way too? :(

This topic is locked from further discussion.

amazinglyHXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 amazinglyHXC
Member since 2009 • 303 Posts

i feel like the only one that misses legacy platform updates like super nitendo i really want a new super nitendo game so bad :(

and a new ps2 game but they rarely do anymore... they just put up a few new sports one every once a year :|

these are really the only platforms i play the most besides n64..... and i recently got a sega gensis emulator online i wish they made more games that are new on those.. ;__;

can you guys recommend me something to download on sega gensis or to buy for my super nitendo or ps2 or n64? :O

i feel like i'm literally stuck in the past now because i hate all the new games really bad D:

Avatar image for child_of_lileth
child_of_lileth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 child_of_lileth
Member since 2007 • 4066 Posts

I wouldn't talk about emulation on these boards. The mods don't like it.

As for games to look into for those systems, it would really depend more on what genres of games you like to play. I'm sure there's probably a few you haven't had a chance to try yet, but it's easier to recommend if we have an idea of what you have already played, or what you like to play. lol

amazinglyHXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 amazinglyHXC

I wouldn't talk about emulation on these boards. The mods don't like it.

As for games to look into for those systems, it would really depend more on what genres of games you like to play. I'm sure there's probably a few you haven't had a chance to try yet, but it's easier to recommend if we have an idea of what you have already played, or what you like to play. lol

child_of_lileth

oh sorry i didn't know usually most forums i go on talk about pretty much everything to coding html to emulations i like to play really girly games usually princessy games and big breasted women (not a lesbian btw i just like that feature on the characters and very fashion foward characters but i HATE fashion games i like where you can dress them up or they are already dressed up in something cute like peach i used to play as her all the time on super nitendo and i enjoy visual kei (japanese fashion thats very in i'm pretty sure they have had that style in the video games same for hime-gyaru) i am very into almost anything old school but the thing is i have to love the game right from the start or i get sick or bored of playing the game!

i don't know many japanese legacy games so maybe reccomend me some? i know i don't like a lot of the american made ones.. i like the old mario and only when zelda had pink hair or when he kinda looked cute in the n64 one but i think he looked better with the pink hair the only mario games i liked that were old school were the ones where i could play as peach after she changed her hair to blonde i didn't like her when she had brown hair :(

i could go on and on but i really can't but soul calibour 3 is my best example to give since you can change them up i did like the final fantasy one before with the 3 girls but the story line was too long and complicated for me and i only like rikku because of her boobs (no i am not a lesbian i am just really vain when i play video games)

so please include hime gyaru style or visual kei in the video games

perfect example of the hime-gyaru style-peach from mario series

perfect example of visual kei style- nightmare from soulcalibour 3

amazinglyHXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 amazinglyHXC

oh also i loved .hack// series of games but they were way too hard for me i mainly just liked the looks of the characters this is what gets me into gaming though if there's good looking people i like and the graphics are good and that it is pretty easy for me

i did like cinderella game on sega gensis though and many others too like barbie games were really fun back then the newer ones are really badly made i hate the look of barbie they changed everything i wish i could have stayed back in the 80s with fashion and time still moving forward but no wii's or ps3's or anything getting in the way i

PSX-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#5 PSX-man
Member since 2007 • 417 Posts

I'm just like you. I spent so long working on expanding my retrogames that I lost intrest in the newer games (there are some exceptions) and the newer consoles.