HEATHEN75, I read you don't complete games you like too, maybe this thread can help us out.
I do this a lot. What can we do about it? Watch guides? Some games I only play for 30 minutes even though I enjoy them. At least I thought I liked them, I don't think I got bored. Sometimes, it's because I get stuck, but I don't bother to go online to check the solution. Three days ago, I got back to playing Life Is Strange after a three month break.
Here's some games I enjoyed but never finished. it'd be cool if you could shares yours too.
- Fez - Didn't know where to go.
- Mafia 3 - Couldn't pay attention to the story, but gameplay was fun.
- Broken Age
- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - I actually liked exploring every inch of the World.
- Darksiders 2 - I think I was close to beating it.
- Mad Max
- Tales of the Borderlands
- Beyond: Two Souls
- Dark Souls 2 - Was about 3 bosses away to the end.
- Dark Souls 3
- Psychonauts - Got stuck
- Battlefield 1