RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 725 Posts

I’m not sure if there is already a post about this, but I haven’t noticed one. I just saw it available as a pre order which shocked me, I tried this game in my early/mid teens but didn’t get too far on it, however I was hooked on Diablo 3 the last couple years. Is anyone hyped about this or is it just outdated now? I remember thinking Diablo 1 was the coolest thing back before I really understood games and could barely play them. I will probably purchase it and try it out at the very least.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12644 Posts

It's going to be different from Diablo 3, they're coping Diablo 2 and and dressing it with Diablo 3 graphics.

You can't change the way skills act on the fly as you do in Diablo 3, once you've set skill point it's there forever (unless you've bought a brand new Diablo 2 copy from Blizznet, they've added reset option)

Diablo 2 classic is still fun today but I'll pass on the graphics enhancement and go straight to Diablo 4

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 13400 Posts

I'm hyped and skeptical at the same time. Diablo II is one of my favourite games, so is Warcraft III. Blizzard messed up Warcraft III. What's worse is that there is no visible support for Warcraft III. The forums are dead over there. I'm still hoping that they'll fix things up with the new team but we'll see. Same thing could happen for Diablo II.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 1

#4 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 10113 Posts

Never played a Diablo. Though was a big fan of Champions: of Norrath. Which was known as a Diablo clone, a good one at that, that allowed people to transfer characters to the sequel.

So am curious on the new Diablo II. Has a good reputation.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 Litchie  Online
Member since 2003 • 28439 Posts

I've played Diablo 2 to death and have no desire to go back to it yet. I also think it costs too much, should I get the urge. Would be nice as a free update to those who own the original. For 40 bucks though? No thank you. As of now, I'm fine not playing Diablo until 4 arrives anyway. Just hope it's better than D3. A lot better.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 725 Posts

@RSM-HQ: I loved champions of norrath, if you like it you would most likely enjoy any of the Diablo entries. I’m stoked for Diablo 4 whenever it comes out.