Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Thomasdeleo
Member since 2006 • 1984 Posts

I’m trying to get the thief’s ring and in the original DS you had to roll off the steps down to the platform where the ring is, the wall your suppose to roll on is higher in the remake, I tried for 2 hours last nite trying to get to it, is there another way or what??? Anyone

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

@Thomasdeleo: Got mine on a corpse in A:2 VoD, easy to notice and grab. Pretty sure that is what you can do in the original too. Only know that because recorded the footage, and looking at my first playthrough.

Hope that helps.

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Thomasdeleo

@RSM-HQ: can i see the footage somewhere, are u sure ur talking bout the thief ring cause you have to find a way to drop down to it, it’s on the platform where that dude u save is calling for help in boletarian palace

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RSM-HQ

@Thomasdeleo: My footage is not something I put up online.

As for The Thief's Ring, that is exactly what am mentioning, please do not misunderstand.

Like in many Soul games, more than one place a ring can be found. If struggling, better to try the alternative.

Because am not the best at explaining have provided a guide link below of Valley A:2. And clearly tells you in what area to find the Thief's Ring, and can be found in the same place in the Remake_

demons souls wikidot guide valley of defilement 5-2

Whether you want to keep trying the one in Boletarian Palace or Valley of Defilement? is up to you. These are your options.

Kind regards.

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Thomasdeleo

@RSM-HQ: I got ya, yea I’m not even close to the later stages and the ring would come in handy throughout the game and there must be a way to reach it here. Thank u for the info

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RSM-HQ

@Thomasdeleo: No problem, sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Personally prefer other rings so didn't look out for that particular one while forming my playthrough build.