This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thegreatsagittarius
thegreatsagittarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By thegreatsagittarius
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

Can't comment on stories, so I am putting stuff in here atm.

Demon Souls is a masterpiece. Good when games you love get popular, but also sullied by the masses at the same time.

Yes, you can summon people for fights or for the whole game...I've personally been a fan of helping folks, but I have to get through the game solo first (the way that Miyazaki intended them to be played). The whole point in Souls games are to feel isolated, alone, desperate. The atmosphere in Demons blows the other games, DS 1 is sorta close, out of the water. We need to start a petition to get a remake of Demons done. I don't care whom the developer is, so long as they get it right. Change nothing except the resolution, smooth things out, and give a smidge better controls. As a veteran and long time fan of the series (played Demons Souls in March 2010, plat'd in Nov 2013 because Pure Bladestone) this is a game that survives the test of time and I've never really had issue with the controls, though I can understand how people get frightened by them. It's a trial and error game that really is quite easy to master. Find a few weapons you like, then find weapons with elemental / magic damage. Screw ranged and magic users....if you aren't up in a boss face, solo, don't even bother talking to me about the game. (I say that with good humor, but FROM let the game be too easy for that style)

WeebDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By WeebDragon
Member since 2017 • 102 Posts

Also make the armor not as thin as paper.

brenobnfm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 brenobnfm
Member since 2017 • 103 Posts

- Best PS3 exclusive by a mile, losing GOTY's to the likes of Uncharted 2 was laughable

- Top 5 game of all time at the very least

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

I love it its masterpiece and hard one of the best game of all time for me

Khazrak134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#4 Khazrak134
Member since 2008 • 178 Posts

man... i loved this game when it came out. Dark Souls never captivated me in the same way Demon Souls did. does anyone know how active the game still is? can you still be summoned and invaded?

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@Khazrak134: about a year ago when i last played it you could be

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#6 mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

I really enjoyed Demon's Souls, but Dark Souls just felt like a better game overall to me.