Demo Disc 1 on Playstation, what was your favorite demo?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by bethwo (1718 posts) -

Remeber that demo disk you got with your Playstation?

Well yeah, what was your favorite demo on that disk?

Mine had to be Ridge Racer, I played that demo so many times!

#2 Posted by HillyBilly (31449 posts) -
I had a demo of one of the Twisted Metals, 3 I think. I played that one so much. It was an entire level including the boss fight.
#3 Posted by PJ24 (3816 posts) -
The Dinosaur Demo of course! :D
#4 Posted by Rigga911 (2429 posts) -
i had one that had metal gear solid, gran turismo, spyro, tomb raider 3, and some other games, best demo disc ever
#5 Posted by killerdog135 (447 posts) -
The one I played had a demo of Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver and Medival. Think there was a tomb raider on there too. Those were the days.
#6 Posted by BuryMe (22017 posts) -
Tomba. It's the only time that a demo convinced my to buy a game
#7 Posted by msharki (1011 posts) -
I'm pretty sure I had the very first demo disk they put out for the ps1. I can't remember what all was on it, but I know some games where playable and some demo's you just watched, but I would have to say my favorite was Wipeout.
#8 Posted by Ashley_wwe (13412 posts) -
The demo with Agent Armstrong, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysey and Little Big Adventure on I believe... too bad I never got that LBA game...
#9 Posted by nVidiaGaMer (7793 posts) -
I had a different demo disc that came with my PS1 in 1998. It was called Interactive Sampler 5 or 6 and it had Blasto, Einhander, Tomba, Tomb Raider 2, Gex 2, and Tekken 3 all in playable form. It also had trailers for Resident Evil 2, Metal Gear Solid, and Spyro The Dragon.
#10 Posted by SSlater413 (514 posts) -
The one that came with mine had Crash Bandicoot 2. I played that Demo I don't know how many times. It also had Tomb Raider 2.
#11 Posted by ArmoredCore55 (24059 posts) -
I liked the demo disc that had an Armored Core game in it. I also like the ones from Pizza Hut, like this one: [spoiler] [/spoiler]
#12 Posted by 22Toothpicks (12536 posts) -
The demo disc I got had Tekken 2, Blast Chamber, Cool Boarders, Crash Bandicoot and some others that I can't think of. I played Tekken 2 daily until it released...then I played the actual game 24/7 lol
#13 Posted by AsadMahdi59 (6833 posts) -
Spyro and Medieval