Dead Rising Sequel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VanillaSkyeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 VanillaSkyeXXX
Member since 2007 • 49 Posts
Did anyone hear anything new about this lately? I mean, it's obvious it was a hit and I know they're making a series out of it, but I haven't heard anything since last summer.
Avatar image for Shame-usBlackley
Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Shame-usBlackley
Member since 2002 • 18266 Posts

Nothing.

It's almost a sure thing that one is in the works, but aside from some rumblings about the original being reissued with online co-op play (which would be sweet as hell), there's been no mention about a sequel. It's just a matter of time, though.

VanillaSkyeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 VanillaSkyeXXX
Wow! Me and my roommate were just talking about that last night. Leaving that out was the dumbest idea ever. Where id you hear that? DLC on XBL?
GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts
I expect to hear an annoucment at E3, but thats not a sure thing just a hunch I have. I hope it comes out next year because man Dead Rising is one of my favorite games and I cant wait for a sequel.
VanillaSkyeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 VanillaSkyeXXX
I know. The damn game was such a dream. I just wish they had an actual free mode where you could do anything you wanted with no damn time limits. That's what everyone though "Infinite Mode" was when they heard about it, but it was just lame instead.
GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts
I know. The damn game was such a dream. I just wish they had an actual free mode where you could do anything you wanted with no damn time limits. That's what everyone though "Infinite Mode" was when they heard about it, but it was just lame instead.VanillaSkyeXXX
Forget all about the survivors, that solves any time problems really. They give you hours of gametime between the quest missions usually.
VanillaSkyeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 VanillaSkyeXXX
I know, but still. I'd like to just run around and do whatever the hell you want, sandbox style. Plus, how in the world are you supposed to rescue all the survivors in the game with the time limits? You can't. Especially when ten of them die right before your eyes in the first two minutes of the invasion.
HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 HiResDes
Member since 2004 • 5919 Posts

I know, but still. I'd like to just run around and do whatever the hell you want, sandbox style. Plus, how in the world are you supposed to rescue all the survivors in the game with the time limits? You can't. Especially when ten of them die right before your eyes in the first two minutes of the invasion.VanillaSkyeXXX

you should see Shifty Pete's blog addressings some of his biggest issues with the game, as I agree with him wholeheartedly, and because its a very good read. LINK