sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 499 Posts

Terry Crews is a f*cking savage with his commentary in the trailer OMG.

This so far looks like a strong exclusive for the One. Maybe the only glimmer of hope for it after a huge lack of them. At least that I know of. And until it releases, there won't be any other console specific new games. :(

What are you expecting? At the most there'll be new enemy factions and gangs and the chance to play as a developed Agent. As in already with a name, his or her own voice actor/actress etc.

(Yes, I know Halo Infinite is another exclusive coming out. That series is dead to me until 343 brings back playable Elites. 'Nuff said).

Seriously will Crackdown 3 be worth it?

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

#2  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11664 Posts

@sanghelle56:

What are you expecting?

Just more of the original and not the garbage we got in CD2. Fun building jumping with a friend and shoot badguys, maybe throw a car or two per session. Crackdown is an odd game for me because I gave the original a 5/10, it's very mediocre, yet put about a hundred hours in. And have fond memories with. Solely because me and a friend who usually coop a far better game series used Crackdown as a easy going experience during lazy days. That's all I would want and expect.

Seriously will Crackdown 3 be worth it?

Hope so, I already promised a friend would coop with him in the game. I don't expect much, but also don't want a FO76 situation.

Anyway you seem to know a bit about the game. Has it been confirmed if CD3 is on the Windows store day-one and cross-platform with Xbox One?

(Yes, I know Halo Infinite is another exclusive coming out. That series is dead to me until 343 brings back playable Elites. 'Nuff said).

Wow, didn't know Halo fans are this upset at the series. I knew the last one wasn't as great as previous games but seems more disliked than I thought.

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#3 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

You can get Crackdown free on xbox right now til the end of November.

sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 499 Posts

@narlymech: Already downloaded it. Well worth the money. :)

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

I think it will be very similar to C1, just with prettier graphics and better destruction... which sounds OK to me.