Console Crisis!!! Which one should I get?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostechoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lostechoes
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Well for my birthday my parents have decided I can get a new console but I'm in a major pickle!!!!!! Which one do I get?!?!? I want to get an Xbox360 cuz I'm starting to like first person shooters but I want the Wii because its got some pretty good games and it's uber fun because of the controller. PS3 is out of the question cuz it is way too expensive. So yeah some of your guys opinion would be helpful to help me decide.
irelevent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 irelevent
Member since 2005 • 1497 Posts
1.are you planning ogo oline?2. howold are you?3. what are your favorite games? 4.do youhave friends?aswer those trutfully and i can tell you!
lostechoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 lostechoes
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

1.are you planning ogo oline?2. howold are you?3. what are your favorite games? 4.do youhave friends?aswer those trutfully and i can tell you!irelevent

1. I would like to try that but since I'm a noob I'll probably get powned majorly.

2. Turned 17 recently.

3. I used to like RPG's but now they're kind of boring and repetitive and would like to try something new like FPS which I'm starting to like.

4. Friends? You mean friends who have Xbox360 or friends in general?

MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
Please read the banner that shows up in every aspect of General Games Discussion...