Conflict games???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Whitsel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#1 Whitsel
Member since 2005 • 1134 Posts
I have been looking for a shooter COOP game for me and others to play locally, meaning splitscreen. I remember the conflict games had COOP but I cant recal which ones or how many ppl? Did Global Terror have splitscreen coop? what about BtB or Vietnam? -Thx!
ras2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ras2009
Member since 2006 • 2772 Posts
I used to love playing the conflict games they all all have 4 player co-op ;)
_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#3 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts
Theres only Desert Storm 1-2 and Vietnam. Global Terror I think is a totally different game. Don't know what BtB means? Back to Bagdad?.
xXDrPainXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 xXDrPainXx
Member since 2008 • 4001 Posts
I think Conflict Desert Storms could support 4 ppl but I could be wrong we always did the 2 player split screen on the xbox
Whitsel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Whitsel

I really only need 2-player coop splitscreen. I know that the xbox version of Desert Storm & DS2 had splitscreen coop, but I just got a PS2 and remember we liked those games. For some reason PS2 had less COOP shooters and I was wondering if Desert Storm/DS2/Vietnam & Global Terror had the same 2-player COOP on the PS2 that the xbox did.

I also just tried the demo of Sniper Elite 2 on my PC and I read that had 2 player coop on the PS2/Xbox?

freshguy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 freshguy01
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

they´re only Conflict Vietnam!

really hard!

Pvt_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Pvt_Murphy
Member since 2005 • 1637 Posts

I also just tried the demo of Sniper Elite 2 on my PC and I read that had 2 player coop on the PS2/Xbox? Whitsel

Just for clarification in case someone is reading this:

There is no Sniper Elite 2. Whitsel is talking about Sniper Elite. I can confirm it has 2 player splitscreen co-opon the xbox. DO NOT get the German version of the game! It is lacking what might be the coolest feature of the game: Seeing the bullets fly in slo-motion after good hits. If you live in German and you want to play the game import it from the UK or something.

As for 4 player co-op shooters: You might want to try Close Combat First to Fight. Ghost Recon 2 and Summit Strike have 4 player co-op on the xbox too. I assume the other versions have it too but I read they are different games (different levels etc.) so check this before you get them. Star Wars Battlefront 2 allows four players in splitscreen too. It's a multiplayer game with bots and the singleplayer campaign isn't much more than a string of multiplayer matches with additional objectives. It can be played in co-op though.

Whitsel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Whitsel
Ohhh crap, dont know why I said SE2...lol