This topic is locked from further discussion.

ghost_1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 0

#1 ghost_1919
Member since 2004 • 79 Posts

What are ur problems with this game?

Personally I think its the big maps and ppl like to camp anywhere. That's just me.

BQ: BO2 or COD Ghosts?

SaintJimmmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SaintJimmmy
Member since 2007 • 2815 Posts

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that it's a blatant rehash of an extremely similar game and if you keep releasing the same thing people that are still buying them are gonna get sick of it and picking out problems

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#3 deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

Asking 60$ for a game that is basically the same shooter over and over again explains itself.

Call Of Duty is just not good anymore.

If you look at the game critically, Battlefield does everything better.

Even though BF4 is still buggy. I’d choose it anyway over COD.

But that’s just me.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

The problem is it's the same game as prior call of duty games.

I prefer black ops 1. I mean at least it had a decent zombie game.

I ended up getting Ghosts as a Christmas gift. The only interesting game mode is search and destroy. It adds a little bit of tactical combat. Team deathmatch is a spawn killing fest. Even though I can easily get a 20 - 3 kd ratio, I have to mostly spawn kill to achieve that or camp and I hate doing that.

It's not a game I can play for longer than half hour at a time. Battlefield 4 I could spend hours playing it.

jukev2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jukev2424
Member since 2013 • 269 Posts

im loving the game. Never got into black ops 2. I think the maps are pretty good besides a few but thats with every cod for me. I have noticed that there are a ton of campers is this one but something you have to deal with i guess.

ObxChillin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ObxChillin
Member since 2012 • 180 Posts

1st idk why people say its the same, CoD Ghost is different than all of the other CoDs. CoD Ghost sucks, the other CoDs were somewhat decent. CoD4 was the best. BOII was pretty good. CoD WAW was somewhat different and fun cuz you could blow peoples limbs off. CoD 2 was a fun ass game. MW 2 was decent. MW3.....not so much..... Anyways CoD Ghost sucks ass its not like any of the other ones and its the worst one out of all of them imo. maybe about the same as CoD 3 is how bad it is.

f3r3nzcy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 f3r3nzcy
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I was never a huge fan of CoD, i loved CoD4, but comparing and having higher expectations of a game will hurt the perception. I personally wasn't expecting a revolutionary new CoD and had fun playing it on the PS4 version. Wasn't the best game of the year nor the best CoD. Considering IW is releasing one game each year and porting it to many platforms its a very descent game.