COD: Black Ops, comes with 48 hours of XBOX Live Gold card?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 cyberdarkkid
Member since 2007 • 16777 Posts

Ok so I just got abrand new copy of the game today at a Gamestop 40 minutes away from home, and once I got home I tried the game and went to multiplayer where it says that all copies are supposed to come with a 48 hour trial of Xbox Live but my copy only came with the disc and the booklet.

So I'm wondering if it true that every copy comes with this card, in which case I would have one more reason to avoid Gamestop.

And yes I know it's only 2 days but I really want to play this game online and I will not be able to go anytime soon.

o0Pwnzorz0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 o0Pwnzorz0o
Member since 2009 • 642 Posts
I have never read on the game that it would come with a 48 hour code, I know it displays the message "Every copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops comes with free multiplayer" or something like that. Mine didn't come with a 48 hour code but why don't you just get a year subscription, you obviously could afford black ops so why not just get the subscription :P?
oldogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 oldogg
Member since 2003 • 823 Posts

are these consecutive hours or total hours?

cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 cyberdarkkid
Member since 2007 • 16777 Posts

are these consecutive hours or total hours?

oldogg
I'm not sure how it works but probably consecutive hours
I have never read on the game that it would come with a 48 hour code, I know it displays the message "Every copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops comes with free multiplayer" or something like that. Mine didn't come with a 48 hour code but why don't you just get a year subscription, you obviously could afford black ops so why not just get the subscription :P?o0Pwnzorz0o
Yea problem is I just spent my savings on the game so I need some time to save up some more.
Wirrexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Wirrexx
Member since 2003 • 1738 Posts

Ok so I just got abrand new copy of the game today at a Gamestop 40 minutes away from home, and once I got home I tried the game and went to multiplayer where it says that all copies are supposed to come with a 48 hour trial of Xbox Live but my copy only came with the disc and the booklet.

So I'm wondering if it true that every copy comes with this card, in which case I would have one more reason to avoid Gamestop.

And yes I know it's only 2 days but I really want to play this game online and I will not be able to go anytime soon.

cyberdarkkid

hey, here in Sweden we got 2 months of live!

:S:S i though everybody got that!?!

Harisemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Harisemo
Member since 2010 • 4133 Posts
yup i did get 2 day trial with black ops but im in UK and U.S might be different
hayabusatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 hayabusatan
Member since 2010 • 134 Posts

cyberdarkkid
I have a 48hr codeif you want it just pm my GT: Hayabusatan I don't need it anyway.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#8 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

yup i did get 2 day trial with black ops but im in UK and U.S might be differentHarisemo

I live in the US and I got the same kind of XBox Live 48-hour gold card too when I picked up my copy of COD Black Ops

hayabusatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 hayabusatan
Member since 2010 • 134 Posts
Cybrdarkkid do you want the code or not?