Character Battle. Doomguy vs. Master Chief

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for platinumking320
platinumking320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 platinumking320
Member since 2003 • 668 Posts

I know different interpretations of these mean green warriors in different games, and all the in game powerups challenges and faculties they have might yield different opinions, but I've got my views on who'd win head to head. Regardless, whats your take on it citizens?

Doom GUy    VERSUS... 

Master Chief

Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

Serious Sam & Duke Nukem ^^

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
Doom guy, based on the strenght and speed he has if you apply physics to the character and that not only does he fight his way through two moonbases and gets out of hell because he was " Too tough to handle", he also remaines the last person left on earth when it's overwhelmed with hellspawns and returns to hell to stop them from getting to earth by sealing them and himself. I do suppose the thing that might be a disadvantage for him is that he's not genetically enhanced and doesn't have a shield that charges itself back up again, but is reliable on medkits and armor to keep himself fit for fight. This is if they were to fight though. On their own merit I still think the Doom Guy would be a little over Master Chief based on the physics.
Anvinash1177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Anvinash1177
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Funny thing is there is this video were two guys did a versus between doom guy and master chief  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm_MFauHzdo

Avatar image for platinumking320
platinumking320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 platinumking320
Member since 2003 • 668 Posts

Funny thing is there is this video were two guys did a versus between doom guy and master chief  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm_MFauHzdo

Anvinash1177

That screwattack vid. I'll interpret it as the first time Muhammad Ali (Doomguy) fought Joe Frazier (Master Chief)

Now on a 3D arena! We know who's WAAAAY faster and better at circle strafing.  You have to reeeally corner DOOM guy to get crushed. Master Chief, you just have to get surrounded.

Anvinash1177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Anvinash1177
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="Anvinash1177"]

platinumking320

That screwattack vid. I'll interpret it as the first time Muhammad Ali (Doomguy) fought Joe Frazier (Master Chief)

Now on a 3D arena! We know who's WAAAAY faster and better at circle strafing.  You have to reeeally corner DOOM guy to get crushed. Master Chief, you just have to get surrounded.

I think the 2d arena was just for show , like how it is in Deadlist Warrior. They gave out the reasons why one weapons at the end of the fight.Â