Channel Update: 27/09/2018 - Updated Schedule

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

I have now given myself the time to work on my schedule of what projects I am going to be working on through out the next couple of months. These will mainly involve work on random game reviews before I continue to play through the other Tales of games that I want to play through before I go back to my Tales Marathon that I was meant to be doing. That is going to be pushed back a bit cause Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD is out and I want to review that well just because well someone has to really put the Final Fantasy XV Universe in it's place. Also turns out there was another fan translated Tales of game that I have yet to play through and I am going to count Tales of Phantasia on the Super Famicom because I have played the PlayStation and Gameboy Advance versions a lot but I do want to do the SNES original sometime. The other Tales of game I want to do on top of Tales of Innocence and Tales of Hearts R is Tales of the World Narikiri Dungeon 2 on Gameboy Advance as that game got what I believe is a complete English Translation patch so I might like to do that one as well. I might also do some accessory reviews cause it's been a while since I talked about some of those and also I want to do some top ten lists as I have not worked on those in a while. Again it will take plenty of time to work on those but I will slowly take my time completing each of them and posting them up when they are complete.

As for YouTube I will continue to post videos on YouTube but however cause I want to spend some time on my current projects I'll limit my time to one video per week or unless I'll make an exception if I want to take a break or something. I know I started Superdimension Neptune VS SEGA Hard Girls but I'll do one video of that each week. I'll keep an eye on YouTube playthroughs I want to do and I'll try not to stress myself out too much with them as I want to make sure I have the energy to work on my other projects. I also a recording software on my PC and will get a good microphone for recording my voice on it. Anyone can suggest any microphone to me if they want but I would like it if were cheap but functionable for live playthrough recording. Thanks for keeping up with what I am currently working on and hope you'll continue to check out my content.

Stay Tuned for more content coming soon. Here is the Schedule below. Expect changes to come in the future.

Stuff to do List

Games to Review

1. Top Ten Best Games of 1998

2. Top Ten Worst Games of 1998

3. Top Ten Best Games of 2008

4. Top Ten Worst Games of 2008

5. Top Ten Best Games of 2018

6. Top Ten Worst Games of 2018

7. Her Majesty's SPIFFING Game Review

8. Tales of Innocence Playthrough and Review

9. Tales of Hearts R Playthrough and Review

10. Tales of the World Narikiri Dungeon 2 Playthrough and Review

11. G-Con 2 Light Gun Controller Review (PS2)

12. MLG Pro Circuit Controller Review (PS3)

13. Oynx Hori Controller Review (PS4)

14. Dissdia 012 Final Fantasy Playthrough and Review

15. RWBY OCs VS Van's Party Fan Story (Final Fantasy XII TZA Finale)

16. Channels Clean Up and Trophy Uploads

Youtube Playthroughs

1. Tales of Symphonia

2. Tales of the Tempest

3. Superdimension Neptune VS SEGA Hard Girls

4. Metal Gear Solid

5. Doom

6. Her Majesty's SPIFFING