Can't remember the name of this game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

felix731

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By felix731
Member since 2016 • 13 Posts

It's a turn based strategy game on PC.

The plot is about a female character (main character) trying to fight her way out of her coma caused by some sort of technology.

She meets others along the way who happens to be in the same hospital as her in real life and teams with them, her ability is to heal.

A male character, looks a bit like hellboy, betrays her mid way.

Another character, a blind girl, uses pistols.

in the final battle, the main characters fight enemies that mirror their looks and abilities.

this is all that I have guys... please help.

felix731

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 felix731
Member since 2016 • 13 Posts

please help

Ammar_123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ammar_123456
Member since 2016 • 2 Posts

all right. i'm looking for a game

1. I only played this game as a demo. it was on the CD of a Romanian games magazine called LEVEL (just in case someone here is Romanian). it was around the early 2000-s/late 90s

2. PC game

3. RPG (see details below)

4. not sure how people liked it. to be honest, there is a possibility it got canned without a full release. i'm usually pretty good with keeping track of games I like

5. it's an RPG so...not for kids

you start off an a shore I believe with the usual amnesia stuff. the only items you have are clothes I think. you start going through a small forest or something, getting tutorials on the game. eventually you reach a camp where you can do some quests and can get your first party member and some equipment. the chieftain tells you that you have to go out and hunt down a white wolf, which is to the left of the camp, past some trees in a cave (yes). when you kill the wolf and go back the demo ends.

the graphics are slightly polygonal (i think thats what the called). no anti-aliasing options

it's not isometric, you can zoom in and out, but as far as i remember it's still mostly mouse-based controls

um...your dude is blonde and has white clothes at the start, but it's a possibility that you can change that anyway

um, thanks in advance and good luck (you'll need it...)

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 21629 Posts

There's a dedicated thread for these queries. Repost there.

Ammar_123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ammar_123456
Member since 2016 • 2 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: where? give me a link please.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Black_Knight_00

@ammar_123456 said:

@Black_Knight_00: where? give me a link please.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/official-can-t-remember-the-title-of-a-game-thread-29139350/

mellowcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mellowcheese
Member since 2016 • 1 Posts

I cant remember this game I played.

1. I played it on the original xbox in 2008

2. The game itself was about these cute "things" that take over this aliens world. One alien must destroy the cute animals to save his world from the evil BUT cute animals

They might have been stuffed not sure.

emur99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By emur99
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

-I played this game in the mid-to-late 2000s (between 2005 and 2010) although it very well could have come out way before then.

-Played on a desk top computer .. Windows.

-This game was 3D (i think) and I played it a long time ago so I don't remember a ton about it but it went along sort of like this: A boy would come home from school and find a note on his fridge from his parents saying they would not be home. You, as a the boy, would go through levels trying to pass them. The first level involved a man mowing his lawn and the trick to passing it was to jump on top of the lawnmower. Then, I believe, you would fall through the ground and this skeletal lady would be sitting on this recliner chair and I honestly never made it past this level but if you jumped on the ottoman the lady would push you off but idk I was a young kid and couldn't figure it out. It was honestly a very creepy game as I was young when I played it.

-My twin brother remembers playing it, but neither of my parents do, and we can't seem to find it anywhere in the house.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Black_Knight_00

I think this thread should be locked or deleted.

Tamoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Tamoss
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

I can't remember the name of a Win 95 or Win 98 game I used to play a lot. I recall it as a casual game, where you could interact with some objects on the screen. For example, there was a scene with a dog (probably a dalmatian) inside a red car, where you could click on the car's horn to hear the sound. Another one was a scene with a castle. Also, I remember you could record your voice in the gane an play it back. The last thing I remember was that the game's icon on the PC was a rocket and its name begun with "Lan".

Can someone help?

Leatherbean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Leatherbean
Member since 2016 • 6 Posts

I dont know does this game anymore exist, but im looking for 2d multiplayer action game which had maybe four letters in its name and it were playable in crazymonkey.com. It was popular in that site around 2006-2010, dont remember exact year when I played it.

Human soldiers fighting in different maps and levels

deathtojono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By deathtojono

I can't remember this epic game I used to play. Played it on PS2. Early 2000s. It was a racing game which was also a split screen for 2 players. It had bright coloured realistic graphics. The cars were either mini coopers or volkswagen beetles. I'm not sure about that but I do know they had round backs. I remember this particular racing circuit/map where the car could be driven pass shallow streams of water. The background was the bright blue sky. If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it so much! It's driving me insane!

megablast2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By megablast2020

i also cant remember the name of the game

it was REALLY similar to "Vietcong" not vietcong 2

and training map is really similar too

the only thing i remember is that one mission where you should destroy tanks coming from under the bridge

i've been looking for this game about 3 months, help me!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Black_Knight_00

Mods please lock this.

johnsmith43344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 johnsmith43344
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Hi! I used to play this artsy type of game on Windows 98 during elementary school. I clearly remember that there wasn't any storyline involved. All you did was choose a background and stickers then once you were done you pressed a play button. The play button would then make the screen go into full screen mode and you could see the stickers moving and making sounds. I don't know if this detail will help but I distinctly remember one particular background. It was a haunted house theme so the stickers that you could choose were only Halloween types such as witches (who were on brooms so if you put them in the sky they would cackle and zoom around on the brooms) and windows that would light up in an eerie green color accompanied by an almost lightsaber sounding effect. I think there was a moon sticker that had a scary face on it and when the play button was pushed it looked like a regular moon then suddenly it would turn and you would see this scary face. There was also a farm and Wild West background that had stickers that went with those themes. Also, I'm not too sure if this detail will help but I believe this game was apart of a packet of multiple games that had Zeek the Geek and Neko (windows 95 version).

I hope that you guys can help me. Been searching for this game for a long time and haven't been successful

IRootI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 IRootI

This old game is about a spaceship or a facility where the enemy is an A.I that controls the computer and tries to kill you and is also quite crazy. It's an fps I think the graphics old maybe 3d.

It's not much info but I thought to give it a shot.

PsycH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PsycH

So for the past year or 2 I've been trying to remember this game. Idk if this will be specific enough but here we go:

It was a PC (you had to download it) 3D platform game where you had to move a ball around different levels and obstacles, it was a pretty bright colored game. i remember one level where you had to roll down this spirally, black slide that was glowing yellow on the sides.. But thats all I really remember!

This is starting to drive me insane ughhh

Joelpellatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Joelpellatt
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

Ok I know it’s late and I don’t have much to say but I’ll try my best

•I am 16 and I played this game very young ( 6-10)

•in this game you are a kid and there is a guy chasing you, you had to collect some sort of gems

•there was a map where you were in the mines and your in a cart and a “bad guy” chases you

•the last map was were you had to do a slide puzzle in the desert

•I am not 100% on what console but it was either a DS or I’m more confident it was a Nintendo 64 (n64)

That’s it hopefully you can help me thank you

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Black_Knight_00

@moonco Is it possible to lock this thread so it doesn't get bumped forever?

durplecakez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 durplecakez

I remember a game but don't know its name.

It was a game where you hat o use elements to creat more elementsb y putting themt ogethrr. 2d really pixely. I played it around 2013. You could not see yourself. It was on pc, it was free nd on computer game websites like sushi cat. I think the title had a G in it. No storylinet hat I know of. ""the elements were aranged on a yellow background the elements were in text next to circles with pictures of the element.

Please find ty:3

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4246 Posts

@durplecakez said:

I remember a game but don't know its name.

It was a game where you hat o use elements to creat more elementsb y putting themt ogethrr. 2d really pixely. I played it around 2013. You could not see yourself. It was on pc, it was free nd on computer game websites like sushi cat. I think the title had a G in it. No storylinet hat I know of. ""the elements were aranged on a yellow background the elements were in text next to circles with pictures of the element.

Please find ty:3

Atomas?

Edit: Oh, no G in that. My bad.

NerveShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 NerveShot

I'm looking for a game where you play as an alien(but you control or morph into objects) I don't remember the date, I know that it's fairly recent though, also the game is bright and colorful and is very polygon-esc and your job is to kill a certain amount of humans(pretty sure it's a PC game)

boboganev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 boboganev

Hello,so there's a game i have been looking for around 10 years im not really sure but I really need your help guys. I'll give you as much details as I can give.

Whenever I launched the game,i remember seeing in the loading screen Intel(the processors stuff).After that,there was a cinematic or atleast the trailer was like that where the main character is stranded in a desert and suddenly he has to fight a monster,alien or something else,im not sure.The game was something similar to Prince of Persia and your character was fighting other ninjas(i think they were ninjas) and probably monster creatures.Through the story,you could play another character that i think had a gray jacket and also had a p90 gun if im not wrong.

I really beg you guys to help me as im looking for that game around 10 years.Last time i played it was like 2008,could be earlier or late im not sure

Johndmgs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Johndmgs
Member since 2018 • 323 Posts

You can try posting here;

www.reddit.com/r/tipofmyjoystick

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad9a032407d8
deactivated-5ad9a032407d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5ad9a032407d8

Hi. For a couple of weeks i'm trying to remember a game that was/ is on facebook in which you have a lab and you create monster, creatures, aliens, something like that by crossing 2 DNA's from another 2 different creatures.And after that you can put them to fight with another alien. I can't remember the name. Maybe anyone can help me? Thank you in advance!

(sorry for the bad english)

Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40231 Posts

@Black_Knight_00 said:

How's that working out for ya?

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@Johnny_Rock said:
@Black_Knight_00 said:

How's that working out for ya?

It's a meme by now. I don't even want it to be locked anymore.

Mods, I forbid you from locking this thread.

(I hear reverse psychology works sometimes)

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#28 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 19322 Posts

ROFL the number of bot posting in GD is just staggering.

and no mods.

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#29 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25546 Posts

@Black_Knight_00:

https://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1605/necro29844976_lrg.jpg