Cancel Xbox One AW pre-order?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DNBlighton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 DNBlighton
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

So a month or so ago i pre-ordered the Advanced Warfare Xbox One bundle. But, lately I have been wondering if I should cancel the pre order and use the money to buy a PS4 to play Destiny with friends. Question is will GameStop let me cancel the pre order and buy a PS4 with the money. I have 250 down so another 200 and i could get the ps4 and Destiny. My friends have PS4s and are pushing me towards cancelling the Xbox so I can play with them.Thoughts?

Axeonelite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Axeonelite

@dnblighton: I would go for it but ONLY if GameStop will let you move the credit over. I don't see why they wouldn't but you never know. I recommend the PlayStation 4 due to the extra Destiny content and the white system. Destiny is my new favorite game despite what some people say. And Also don't listen to us. Go with what you want. What will you have more fun with?

DNBlighton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DNBlighton

@axeonelite: I think I would enjoy either. I had both a 360 and a PS3 and was happy with both of them, so I dont see why I wouldn't be with the new gen consoles.

MedaFaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MedaFaded
Member since 2014 • 274 Posts

@dnblighton said:

So a month or so ago i pre-ordered the Advanced Warfare Xbox One bundle. But, lately I have been wondering if I should cancel the pre order and use the money to buy a PS4 to play Destiny with friends. Question is will GameStop let me cancel the pre order and buy a PS4 with the money. I have 250 down so another 200 and i could get the ps4 and Destiny. My friends have PS4s and are pushing me towards cancelling the Xbox so I can play with them.Thoughts?

It is your money, they can't tell you no. Call them it never hurts to ask. It just sucks for the guy that got the pre-order, it will hurt his number by one star lol, I use to work there they gave us stars for pre orders.