Can you list all the physical games & consoles you own?

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Speeny
Member since 2018 • 2173 Posts

You can add a total number as well if you'd like or describe briefly how you purchased a particular title. Even what consoles you own it on.

So, because it's easy, I'll firstly list the consoles I own. With or without boxes.

PS4

Nintendo Switch (Boxed)

3DS (Boxed)

Silver PSP 3000

Now, onto the games. Seeing as I've recently gone back to buying games physically, I don't have a lot on hand right now. I'm going to count the games in one case, e.g. collections, as 1.

Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far (PS4) - All 10 games/remastered cinematics compiled onto 2 discs leading up to 3.

Kingdom Hearts III (PS4) - This game was fine but nothing compared to 2. I have my problems with it but won't list them.

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) - Bought this brand new off an auction on Ebay. Only payed around $17 for it + postage.

Popolocrois (PSP) - I've mentioned this game plenty of times. A hidden gem for people who love JRPG's.

Super Mario Odyssey (Switch) - Plenty more Switch titles I'm planning to buy back that I previously owned digitally.

Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2 (PC) - Liked this as a kid. I'd even go to say that it's pretty overlooked. I think it's still pretty good. Better than the original.

Pitfall: The Lost Expedition (PC) - I first played this on the Gamecube. I really like it. It's a little cheesy but the main protagonist is full of personality and really balances things out.

Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past (3DS) - The first Dragon Quest game I actually played from start to finish. Loved it.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (3DS) - Absolutely love this game. 10/10 & I didn't even grow up with it. Played it for the first time in 2015. Still on the hunt for a copy of Majora's Mask. Might have to buy it used though.

Mario Kart 7 (3DS) - I prefer the tracks in this one compared to MK8/MK8D. Not sure why, they just seem to be a little more "fun."

4 consoles & 12 games all up. (Won't be updating the list btw. :P)

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 5636 Posts

I have 18 consoles and a few handhelds and lots of games for them all, not going to take the time to list them all lol.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 29036 Posts

Systems that I currently have are:

Nintendo

- NES Classic Mini

- SNES Classic Mini

- Nintendo DSi XL

- Nintendo 3DS

- Wii

- Wii U

- Switch

Microsoft

- Xbox 360

- Xbox One

Sony

- PlayStation 2

- PlayStation 3

I have around 400 physical games so I’m definitely not going to list all of those.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 942 Posts

NES

Genesis

PS1

PS2

N64

Dreamcast

Gamecube

XBOX

X360

X1

Gameboy Color

3 other systems in my house but they belong to my son. Only my X1 games and a few 360 and Genesis games are out for play right now. Got about 3 boxes of games in my closet for all the various systems.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 5583 Posts

nah.

Most of the consoles from 16-bit era and up, some from before. Random selections of games. PS1 RPG colection, SNES RPG collection.

Some are lost to time. Lost a bunch of games. Let people borrow a bunch of games I never got back. Sold a bunch of games.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#6 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 8806 Posts

Couldn't list every physical game because have a lot of those, even on platforms I no longer own.

Consoles/ Portables as of 2019- PS4, PS3, Switch, 3DS.

May rebuy a PSP, I've been in the mood to replay Portable 2nd G.

Yams1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7  Edited By Yams1980
Member since 2006 • 3712 Posts

NES/SNES/XBOX/PS2/PS3/XBOX360/Atari 8 bit 130xe

And a lot of PC's dating back to the mid 90s to now. Slowest functioning PC i have is an AMD K6-400mhz. I used to have a couple 386 and 486 pcs but the motherboards on them them died and I tossed them out. I still have about 32 megabytes of functioning ram that would work with a 486 era pc, so I could buy a 486 motherboard/cpu and be pretty much back in action if I really wanted to.

Too many physical games to list but have most of my snes/nes games still and almost 100 physical PC games. I've thought about selling all my ps2/ps3/xbox/xbox360 games but they are worth next to nothing so its not even worth my time.

cejay0813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8  Edited By cejay0813
Member since 2004 • 1631 Posts

Currently own; just an Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Switch, and Xbox 360 at the moment.

Owned over my lifetime, let's do this:

• Atari 2600
  • NES
  • SNES
  • Sega Genesis (32X add on also)
  • Sega CD
  • Sega Nomad (handheld Genesis
  • Sega Saturn
  • Sega Game Gear
  • Sega Dreamcast
  • Virtual Boy
  • N64
  • GameCube
  • Game Boy
  • Game Boy Color
  • 3DS
  • Vita
  • PS1
  • PS2
  • Xbox
  • Wii
  • PS3

List of actual games owned now and from the past, impossible. But most games are digital these days and I rarely buy physical unless there's something I'm curious about that's at a deep discount.

Totals:

X1X, 100+

PS4P, 60+

Switch, 15

Hopefully this time next year I'll be on X2 and PS5. If they're fully backward compatible

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 8778 Posts

Ps4 pro and xbox one x consoles. Games ps4 47 retail Xbox one 13 retail