You can add a total number as well if you'd like or describe briefly how you purchased a particular title. Even what consoles you own it on.
So, because it's easy, I'll firstly list the consoles I own. With or without boxes.
Now, onto the games. Seeing as I've recently gone back to buying games physically, I don't have a lot on hand right now. I'm going to count the games in one case, e.g. collections, as 1.
- All 10 games/remastered cinematics compiled onto 2 discs leading up to 3.
- This game was fine but nothing compared to 2. I have my problems with it but won't list them.
- Bought this brand new off an auction on Ebay. Only payed around $17 for it + postage.
- I've mentioned this game plenty of times. A hidden gem for people who love JRPG's.
- Plenty more Switch titles I'm planning to buy back that I previously owned digitally.
- Liked this as a kid. I'd even go to say that it's pretty overlooked. I think it's still pretty good. Better than the original.
- I first played this on the Gamecube. I really like it. It's a little cheesy but the main protagonist is full of personality and really balances things out.
- The first Dragon Quest game I actually played from start to finish. Loved it.
- Absolutely love this game. 10/10 & I didn't even grow up with it. Played it for the first time in 2015. Still on the hunt for a copy of Majora's Mask. Might have to buy it used though.
- I prefer the tracks in this one compared to MK8/MK8D. Not sure why, they just seem to be a little more "fun."
4 consoles & 12 games all up. (Won't be updating the list btw. :P)