Can anyone recommend a diet pill?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BrokenStr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BrokenStr8
Member since 2007 • 282 Posts

My cousin is about 5'11 and 190..not obese or anything...he wants to lose about 15 lbs ..mostly on his gut...something to get his work outs going.

Can you name something that burns fat , safe , and cost effective?

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

Here's what I can tell you.

1.)I workout everyday and have so many supplements on my shelf its ridiculous, except I'm going from thin to bulk whereas your friend is going the opposite.

So here's what I recommend, if he wants to lose the gut.  He has to start running, going for about 40-60 minute jogs everyday would be the first thing.

The next step if he's die hard on taking a pill or supplement he can take Hydroxicut.  I've heard excellent things about it and its one of the safest fat burners out there.

The other supplement he could take is SuperPump, which is lean mass gainer, which in turn burns fat.  Its a creatine, I've used it, its great, tons of energy, and with the right diet and a good exercise program he'd be fine.

My other piece of advice is don't take a workout from a book or anything.  Body types are different so tell him to see what works for him, take ideas from programs but just don't stick to one thing.

Finally, from my perspective, 190 at 5'11 is an awesome weight for weight lifting.  So if I were him I'd start weight lifting for about an hour, with an hour or so cardio thereafter.  One of my friends, an ex-footballer, no joke, went from 280 down to 200 doing that.  Workout then run, everyday.  And your buddy doesn't seem that big, so a few weeks even 2 or 3 months he could transform into a definitely decent build.

I'm 170 at 6ft, rocking a decent beach body, but those extra pounds would come in handy if you ask me.

musicXpirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 musicXpirate
Member since 2005 • 3040 Posts
If I were 190lbs, I wouldn't be complaing. haha. As for losing weight, just run atleast a mile every day, it's free.
jongaska

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jongaska
Member since 2007 • 207 Posts
Treadmill/Exercise