Calling All Gamers: Please Help!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

N1K0LA191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 N1K0LA191
Member since 2011 • 79 Posts

I am having a terrible time trying to decide which game to pick up next. I'm running low on cash due to bills during this summer's Xbox Ultimate Game Sale. I am a huge achievement hunter, so I have really been eyeing up the Saint's Row IV, Saint's Row Gat out of Hell, Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light collection for $13.75. But I was also very interested in the Deals with Gold this week's offer of Batman Arkham Knight Premium for $28.00. At the same time, I have really been wanting to try 7 Days to Die, but would rather wait for a price drop, and I recently played the 1 hour trial of subnautica, and loved it. I am only hesitant to buy Subnautica because I don't know how long it will take for the complete version of the game to be released, and if my $20.00 will access the full game for me when it does release. If anyone has any opinions that has played any of these games or knows more than I do, it would be extremely welcome. Thanks so much everyone!

Sincerely,

A Troubled, Broke Gamer

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#2 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

I think the Metro games on pc were great. I personally would go with Arkham Knight. I got it on pc, which had HUGE performance problems, and I still loved it. I hear those problems are nowhere near as bad on Xbox one or PS4, so I would get Arkham Knight, personally.

heljar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 heljar
Member since 2016 • 176 Posts

Arkham Knight. I enjoy the Saint's Row series, but this one is better. If you're an achievement hunter this is a good game. There are plenty of side-missions and collectibles to keep you occupied for a long time.

N1K0LA191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 N1K0LA191
Member since 2011 • 79 Posts

Thank you both for responding, I have done a lot of thinking and I am currently downloading Arkham Knight! Thank you both so much again, I really appreciate it.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

I like 7 Days To Die well enough, but I wouldn't recommend it in your case where you aren't positioned to just throw money at anything. It is not very interesting as a single player game, and really only shines when playing multiplayer with some good friends (band up and goof around while shooting the breeze, building the best bunker you can, and scrounging for shotgun parts).

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#6 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

@N1K0LA191: Yeah, that's a good choice. But if you get the chance, I noticed you mentioned Metro and those are both fun games as well.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58299 Posts

Best bang for your buck is Saint's Row 4, hands down. Not a work of art, mind you, but the fun per hour to be had is solid, and the amount of hours offered by the game is huge.

Arkham Knight is a close second, but having played the previous installments, I'd sooner recommend them than the latest in series.

Richest experience, however, is up for debate but personally I think Metro offers up the most intense gameplay of all those games. Keep in mind those are the only two games listed I have played, others might have more opinions.

*AH I see you have chosen already. Enjoy!