zenifarlitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By zenifarlitt
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

I just saw a vid compilation of the game's most brutal moments....yeah this is f**king disgusting. Too reminiscent of what's going on with Syria, terrorism and everything else.

I quit playing CoD after Black Ops II, that was way back in 2012. Only played it a bit more after for the multiplayer and got bored of it. Any multiplayer gameplay from the new one or new tweaks can't tell me s**t. Be as real as war in real life all you want. Bring back Nikolai and Captain Price albeit younger. Whatever. Just another tasteless scapegoat for republicans. I'm just fine with anything create-a-character for the PS4.

ulfrinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ulfrinn
Member since 2019 • 158 Posts

I quit playing after Modern Warfare 2. I got tired of CoD releasing a new title every single year with only minor game play differences over the last. Same engines, most of the same assets, another $60? Pass. I haven't played a CoD since.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 0

#3 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 8906 Posts

@ulfrinn said:

Same engines, most of the same assets

Now I'm no fan of Call of Duty but thought the point of the new game was a new engine and assets.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By VFighter  Online
Member since 2016 • 5835 Posts

@zenifarlitt: WTF are you babbling on about? This is exactly why new members shouldn't be allowed to make threads.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 5354 Posts

I play Modern Warfare. It sucks what's going on right now with current events. But I've played shooters all my gaming life. If that's not an excuse, then I guess I don't have one.

RedHeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RedHeat
Member since 2019 • 14 Posts

Modern Warfare sucks, for me the black-ops series is much better. For multiplayer for me still Battlefield is the best.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 21657 Posts

MW2019 is as "close to real war" as Bugs Bunny is to a real rabbit.

This really is no different from any other CoD game. The only reason you're offended now is because the media you consume are telling you that you should be.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 25050 Posts

Play something happier then. If you mean that videogames no longer should depict war and violence, that's ridiculous and no one here will agree.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 45413 Posts

You would love This War of Mine, then @zenifarlitt

@Black_Knight_00 said:

This really is no diffferent from any other CoD game. The only reason you're offended now is because the media you consume are telling you that you should be.

Aren't we supposed to be offended by everything these days? I thought that's why we need our safe spaces :P

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1328 Posts

After getting burned with MW3, I have stopped buying CoD on release. I buy the games 1-2 years later when I find them for $15 at pawn shops.

Just play campaign now and I can’t justify spending more than $15 for it. I resell them and get my money back usually lol. So it’s like renting.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 21657 Posts

@mrbojangles25: Oh man, preach. The media drum up controversy for adsense clicks and people get in a huff and a puff about it, despite the fact that nothing has changed.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 2951 Posts

@Black_Knight_00 said:

This really is no diffferent from any other CoD game. The only reason you're offended now is because the media you consume are telling you that you should be.

He reminds me of the church mom's for rock 'n' roll.