Call of Duty: Black Ops

This topic is locked from further discussion.

w4rrior17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 w4rrior17
Member since 2010 • 943 Posts

I can't help but think that 95% of the peple I see hating on this game, will end up buying it. I just think it's hilarious, you hate it kuz it's cool to hate CoD, but when it comes out and you realize how fun it is and you buy it anyway. I've seen some fairly weak willed people here already, it's too funny.

The boycotters are the ones that you know will be there day one, never fails.

cyclonebw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 cyclonebw
Member since 2008 • 1801 Posts

I am 99.9% sure everyone who said they weren't going to touch MW2 before it came out and did end up playing it. It will go the same with this. If you put off a massivly popular game you become "cool" aparently.

w4rrior17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 w4rrior17
Member since 2010 • 943 Posts

I am 99.9% sure everyone who said they weren't going to touch MW2 before it came out and did end up playing it. It will go the same with this. If you put off a massivly popular game you become "cool" aparently.

cyclonebw
Yep. But int he end you're the one looking like a tool because you buy it still.
wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts
[QUOTE="w4rrior17"]

I can't help but think that 95% of the peple I see hating on this game, will end up buying it. I just think it's hilarious, you hate it kuz it's cool to hate CoD, but when it comes out and you realize how fun it is and you buy it anyway. I've seen some fairly weak willed people here already, it's too funny.

I agree, but why does this warrent a topic? I personally more interested in multiplayer then single player myself, still don't know if it's worth 60 for multiplayer alone though.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
So? No way to prove it, nothing to discuss, who cares?
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

[QUOTE="w4rrior17"]

wizdom

I agree, but why does this warrent a topic? I personally more interested in multiplayer then single player myself, still don't know if it's worth 60 for multiplayer alone though.

I wouldn't be surprised if people only bought Black Ops for the multiplayer experience - that's part of the reason why the series has been huge on the systems.

kravitzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 kravitzzz
Member since 2010 • 158 Posts
But can't you agree you are interested in buying it because it features customizable weapons? I may be one of few who actually buy the 'old' games for knowledge, i did buy WaW for that, and since i know nothing about the cold war i might end off buying this. Wasn't too impressed with MW2 so i downloaded it as a torrent, a thing that was great in that game was the special ops missions. I heard B:O will have zombies in it too, that's just a fun bonus. Although i wish they'd just finish the modern warfare series, i'm too well interested in Soap to be in love with a random CIA agent like whomever is playable in B:O. We'll see though, but i doubt i'll buy it. I'll probably download it.
inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10503 Posts

Possibly. Though I said I was going to avoid MW2, and to this day I havn't bought it, same for Call of Duty 4. I will be buying BO day one though since I like the look of it