Bunch of Horror games For a fairly OK PC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nuclearfrog25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Nuclearfrog25
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hi there- Some friends and i are having a party on Halloween, and i realize this is a while away, but i wanted to get a headstart. Now I don't usually play the horror genre, so I am not sure what to check on system requirements labs. I don't have the greatest PC, or a lot of money to upgrade it, so please don't ask me to upgrade my PC. I am happy with games all the way back to the Half Life 1 Age. I would prefer Indie/Cheap games, but will pay full price if i need to. My Specs: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit Intel Core 2 CPU 6600 @2.40GHz, 2.41Ghz 4 GB RAM 500GB HDD (over 300GB left) NVIDIA Quadro FX 3450/4000 SDI 256MB (Old GPU recently comitted suicide) Anything else you need to know, just ask :) Thanks
Ranger-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Ranger-X
Member since 2003 • 106 Posts

Hmm well in the Half Life area you should try Opposing Force and Blue Shift. Also download the They Hunger mod(which is AWESOME) for halflife. Also, Clive Barker's Undying and Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth. there are point and click games out too that are good: Mystery Case Files Diregrove and Nightmares from the Deep the Cursed heart. you might be able to run Fable as well btw.

BLaverock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 BLaverock
Member since 2013 • 71 Posts

Amnesia is pretty dang scary... and if you play it, play it as they suggest: alone, at night, in the dark, with headphones on lol

Ricardomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Ricardomz
Member since 2012 • 2715 Posts

Amnesia and Slender.