Breath of the Wild VS Andromeda VS Zero Dawn

This topic is locked from further discussion.

raregamecandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By raregamecandy
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

Hey just posted a new page talking about these games here check it out and let me know what your favorite is and why. I'm looking to add more user opinions about them and what game rules them all, so feel free to vote I'm counting!

Shane747

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#2 Shane747
Member since 2009 • 94 Posts

Each game tries to be something different, so of course they target different people, who'll like each game accordingly.

That said, what Zelda tries to do it executes nearly perfectly. It's true open world almost like nothing before. It also has some cool Zelda puzzle elements scattered nearly everywhere.

Zero dawn is a good game in its own right, with a good open world, story and combat. It's just plain solid.

What Andromeda tries to do, it executes very mediocre-ly in my opinion.

Highrider15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Highrider15
Member since 2017 • 7 Posts

I have about the same amount of hours in both BOTW and ZD, I only have about 3 or 4 hours into Andromeda. Both BOTW and ZD are nearly flawless games, they keep me coming back time and time again. Andromeda so far has been a really good game. I have not played much of the mass effect series, only about 7 hours of ME3, and I honestly really enjoy the experience of the game so far.