brawl.....nah i am still into halo 3 and plan to stay that

This topic is locked from further discussion.

alexamder2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 alexamder2
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
well like the title says i dont really care for brawl and before any of you start asking then why do you have a brawl related avatar? well answer is simply i think it looks awesome and i like it. what i am trying to say here is that brawl is great but its just not looking any different in gameplay from the 2 previous smash bros but i will tell ya one thing it sure has a lot of new stuff added!!!!! so yea its good but you know come up to me and ask hey dude you hyped for brawl? well my answer would be nah man i still got that halo addiction stuck on me 4 ever. however this is not saying that i wont play any other games but its also not saying that i will ever stop playing the amazing long waited halo 3. besides i want achievements!!!!
Kuruption84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Kuruption84
Member since 2003 • 5354 Posts
Wow, you're just aking for it with this post. I hate brawl almost as much as I hate people calling it a fighting game, but to each his own, if they wanna play it, let them play it. I'll never understand the adoration of this series or the Wii in general, but I don't have to and I've given up trying a long time ago. As far as your reasons for not liking it, are you trying to say that Halo's gameplay has evolved in three entries?
skulper34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 skulper34
Member since 2004 • 2747 Posts
Ok....what was the point of all that?, Theres other games I play too, and not hyping brawl..but you don't see me posting about it.
ninjavelmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ninjavelmor
Member since 2004 • 1053 Posts
and halo 3 is much different from halo2, i never knew that, OMG.
summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts
so youre saying brawl is the same as the previous smash bros? and halo 3 isnt?
ooooookayyyyyyyy then.
also please keep retarded posts like this in your blog. k.